Put your money where your mildbrids are

Discussion in 'Hybriding' started by miata13B, Jul 29, 2003.

1. Mephis

Mephis

Can i run my lancia stratos with the 427 and the 20in rear m/t drag radials? it runs midfield in 1.04.....
    email me at ikoor@aol.com with rules and regs..

2. miata13B

miata13B

The rules and regulations are posted on this thread. They are on the first page. As for a Lancia Stratos with a cobra 427, I don't believe that is from the same manufacture, but show me some proof it is and then it will be legal as long as the other rules are met :D

3. tm2003

tm2003

wat have i issed sorry i couldent get on me p.c 4 a while. when does the first race start

4. Mojo Rising

Mojo Rising

Sorry dude,

You already missed the first one, and if you don't hurry, you'll miss the second one too.:banghead:

Go to Short race series forum and look up "Mildbrid race #2" for the new limitations and the track. You can also see the results on "Results of Mildbrid Race #1" thread.

5. Mephis

Mephis

im Mephis, if you let me run my stratos muscle car (****ty handeling) inthe series ill sign up!

6. miata13B

miata13B

Hey Mephis, I have laid down some rules for qualification. The rules are marked for change upon what the other raers feel like doing. With a good number of the racers asking for somethings, I will revamp the rules.

7. exhaust_note

exhaust_note

wheres sign ups for rome

8. miata13B

miata13B

It is on Race #2 in the online racing -> Short Series forum :D