Question for Kart lovers :D

• Thread starter TheRaikko
  • 43 comments
Haven't done any serious competitive times on Monaco but just wanted to comment to say to add me "m8h3r" because I like to run Karts from time to time but don't know anyone who really runs them much. :( đź‘Ť

+1 for that :) I think it would be nice to see a gearbox kart also in the future either in DLC or for GT6, that would be more suited to these longer circuits as it is sometimes boring on the long straights in a 125cc and 100cc kart :)

I have said many times. A shifter Kart would be a awesome addition to GT games.

Lets keep hoping PD will listen. :)

I have said many times. A shifter Kart would be a awesome addition to GT games.

Lets keep hoping PD will listen. :)

I'd pay with all the money left on my PSN account right now just to have shifter karts in GT. Anyone up for a meeting today?

If anyone opens up a serious Kart room post it!

I may start a room up sometime on sunday afternoon/evening if I do it will be o Kart Space or Autumn Ring Mini and titled 'Pro Karting'.

Feel free to add me also if you're interested in racing karts :)

I may start a room up sometime on sunday afternoon/evening if I do it will be o Kart Space or Autumn Ring Mini and titled 'Pro Karting'.

Feel free to add me also if you're interested in racing karts :)

I don't think I will be able to come on Sunday, and I'm going karting in real life on Monday.

You guys aren't going to see me karting in GT5 anymore because my DFGT broke at the wrong moment :grumpy: .

You guys aren't going to see me karting in GT5 anymore because my DFGT broke at the wrong moment :grumpy: .

My DFGT broke a while ago, i'm now using a G27, I would recommend it as it is much better quality and smoother, more precise inputs :)

That's no good! Sorry to hear that.:(

Is it still under warranty? I broke 3 DFP's years ago, All were replaced free under warranty.

That's no good! Sorry to hear that.:(

Is it still under warranty? I broke 3 DFP's years ago, All were replaced free under warranty.

I noticed a problem before my warranty ended, and I called up logitech for spare pedals. They did acknowledge that I needed new pedals, but I haven't got them yet. And I have been waiting for MONTHS. It's no longer under warranty :( .

Just did 3 laps of autumn ring and got a 1:23.026

Also after a few laps of monaco I got a 1:46.8

Those are good times, I don't really keep track of times, but off the top of my head I remember a 1:22.4 around Autumn Ring in a 100cc kart. I have found if you take the outside line around the carousel corner, you can keep your speed above 71 mph, helps keeping that momentum going back up the hill. Also, I was using 98 mph for gearing. My fastest time in a 125 is below the 1:20 mark. Not sure on the exacts though. Send me a friend request, just put you are from GTP in the message, there is usually a kart room open with some very fast guys just about every night. Couple other times around some tracks, 207.9 around Twin Ring Motegi full course, and 1:00.2 around Tskuba (sp?). Both times in a 125 kart.

Those are good times, I don't really keep track of times, but off the top of my head I remember a 1:22.4 around Autumn Ring in a 100cc kart. I have found if you take the outside line around the carousel corner, you can keep your speed above 71 mph, helps keeping that momentum going back up the hill. Also, I was using 98 mph for gearing. My fastest time in a 125 is below the 1:20 mark. Not sure on the exacts though. Send me a friend request, just put you are from GTP in the message, there is usually a kart room open with some very fast guys just about every night. Couple other times around some tracks, 207.9 around Twin Ring Motegi full course, and 1:00.2 around Tskuba (sp?). Both times in a 125 kart.

FR sent, hope to enjoy racing with you sometime :)

Back