Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,471,140 views
It's not terrible. Just needs all the Lancia stuff done away with.
 
I had no idea where to put it. I love it and I find it awesome but it's definitely not tasteful. I did think about putting it in the Imports thread but I figured it wasn't really to the style of that thread either.
 
1000x1000.jpg
 
So it's obviously a Chevy ('CHEV') truck that, based on those stacks, may have a Cummins ('ODGE')--where's the 'FOR' coming from?
 
So it's obviously a Chevy ('CHEV') truck that, based on those stacks, may have a Cummins ('ODGE')--where's the 'FOR' coming from?
Probably a Ford box
 
tumblr_nhoat3xbYj1qht14oo1_1280.jpg


In theory this should look so pretty (to me) but it's been executed so badly it just looks like another shoddy attempt at stance.
 
Holy mother of questionable.

I have seen a 2CV with afew bad modifications in the past but, this takes the ****ing cake.
c1d09541941006b144d26c374be70f7c.jpg


What the ****.
I did not know it was possible to make a 2CV worse than it already was but it looks like someone has accomplished just that.
 
Twist: It's actually a Fiero

Did they actually sell Fieros in Japan?

Oh, who am I kidding. They probably didn't but there's probably tons of them in Japan anyway. :lol:
 
They didn't sell them in japan I think, but you would be surprised at how many cars get imported over there. I've seen "Wasabi Cars" youtube videos showing a Camaro SS, El Camino, a '71 Mustang, and other random american cars for instance.
 
I know it's late and I need to get to bed but I kept asking myself, does color chage count as a modification? If not, I'll edit this post.

I mean, I could try find the thread but, I felt like I really need ti post this, I was horrified by this.

Because I found something that will really hurt your eyes. @SVX, don't you even get here. Trust me, you wanna save your eyes.


...


If you wanna insist, go ahead, it's not gonna be my fault.


...


Fine, there you go. I warned you.
L-Subaru-SVX-4.jpg
 
:(

They didn't sell them in japan I think, but you would be surprised at how many cars get imported over there. I've seen "Wasabi Cars" youtube videos showing a Camaro SS, El Camino, a '71 Mustang, and other random american cars for instance.

I think Mustangs were actually sold over there, at least in the 70s. Found an ex Tokyo Motor Show Mach 1 that had Japanese VIN stuff.
 
Back