Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,471,080 views
$_85.JPG


$_85.JPG


$_85.JPG
 
13 tv's. 124db certified. Custom motorcycle exhaust.

Leipe **** ouwe. :lol:

But that's at least a €5000 paintjob. On a piece of unreliable French crap.
 
On a piece of unreliable crap.
"How could you say that about the Toyota Aygo, don't you know that Toyotas are always reliable. Wait, it says Peugeot, you are so right."
 
I know it's late and I need to get to bed but I kept asking myself, does color chage count as a modification? If not, I'll edit this post.

I mean, I could try find the thread but, I felt like I really need ti post this, I was horrified by this.

Because I found something that will really hurt your eyes. @SVX, don't you even get here. Trust me, you wanna save your eyes.


...


If you wanna insist, go ahead, it's not gonna be my fault.


...


Fine, there you go. I warned you.
L-Subaru-SVX-4.jpg

If the orange bits were in black, that would look fantastic.
 
Did they just stretch them incorrectly and go with it or was that all intentional? Either way, why.
 
They didn't sell them in japan I think, but you would be surprised at how many cars get imported over there. I've seen "Wasabi Cars" youtube videos showing a Camaro SS, El Camino, a '71 Mustang, and other random american cars for instance.
The lot. Chevy Stingray's as well!
 
Erm.

I'm not sure how to say this.

I like the citrus-y SVX.
 
hsv
Erm.

I'm not sure how to say this.

I like the citrus-y SVX.

...oh dear, what I have done. And can't revert back, ****. Sure it's kinda nice to see those colors but on a SVX? I'd say really questionable.

Only if it was on a race livery, then it would be passable.
 
Apparently there's a Foxbody Mustang somewhere in here :boggled:

fox-classic-destiny-2.jpg
 
^Yup, I believe they were, and might still be, sold as a Zimmer. They used Mustang bodies up until at least the 5th gen, along with Continentals and Town Cars.
 
Back