Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,471,080 views
From Tokyo auto salon
image.jpg
 
Screw it, I'll take 2. Definitely the better of kei car builds. (As opposed to the "Rolls-Royce" behind it)
 
I'd drive that shark-Ferrari every day just to be annoying. With open exhaust and a melody horn no less.

Also, that BMW-kei is absolutely awesome. Anyone has any good link to TAS galleries or something?
 
I usually go to Speedhunters. They usually post up most of the show overy the course of the week. Other sites wait until the show is over.
 
I usually go to Speedhunters. They usually post up most of the show overy the course of the week. Other sites wait until the show is over.

Yeah genius I know Speedhunters do that :lol: I mean, how could I know about that site, eh?

/sob

No dude, I'm not even talking about just sites, maybe forum threads or something.
 
:p


Either way, if I recall correctly nothing really shows up until after the show.
 
It's not like anyone tracks their Challengers, might as well slam it. I'm sure it's on bags anyway.
 
VXR
If the orange bits were in black, that would look fantastic.

Subaru knew this, hence why they brought them out from factory like it (I'm assuming, most of the yellow ones on Google were fully yellow, not two tone). :P

Subaru_SVX_(5).jpg

Not too bad, actually.
 
Oh come on...
DUB_Custom_Honda_Fit.jpg


There is a fw questionable Honda Fit's out there but this gotta take the cake. I found this DUBBED OUT Honda Fitr which surprisngly, arrived at SEMA.

Good Lord.
 
I regret ever clicking on to this link now :nervous:
 
In Russia your wedding limo is absolutely horrible PT Cruiser.
02.jpg
03.jpg

Any bride would be happy to turn up at the church in this custom wedding limo, which was designed to take on the appearance of a medieval coach. This is a custom limo for weddings that is stunning and stylish. This limo is easy to get out of thanks to the door being open from the ceiling to the floor. The bride doesn't have to shuffle down with her head bent to get out as she would with the typical stretch limo.

The wedding car comes with its own delicate strands of embellishments on the paintwork and you have to admit it does look very fairytale limo. It also has lovely lanterns hung down at the front and back, again a lovely touch to the stunning limo. The interior of the wedding car is just as beautiful on the interior as it is on the interior, thanks to curtains and satin seating in a delicate peach color, with black and red motifs and piping. There is even a mini bar for the newlyweds to enjoy a celebratory drink after they become man and wife.

http://forum.xcitefun.net/custom-made-classic-limo-for-wedding-ceremony-t95960.html
 
I actually like the concept, but why use a entry-level car as the base for it?:confused:
 
I actually like the concept, but why use a entry-level car as the base for it?:confused:
This is Russia. Base level to them is a Lada.
 
Digging through some old stuff I found this:
Fiat Punto Umbau 1.jpg
Fiat Punto Umbau 2.jpg
Fiat Punto Umbau 6.jpg
Fiat Punto Umbau 3.jpg
Fiat Punto Umbau 4.jpg
Fiat Punto Umbau 5.jpg


I'll let you have a guess what this used to be ;)
 
Back