Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,470,453 views
they got that truck low enough they don't have to pancake it to put it through a shredder... and thats about the only usability i see for any of it... scrap metal
 
Bilsport-Performance-Custom-Motor-Show-2015-296.jpg
35czlz.jpg

Me too. V8 swapped M3. :D
is that able to turn
 
Oversized wheels seems to be a popular questinable Camaro modification.



Questionable is an understatement.
 
Speaking of Camaros i found this gold camaro on google


















linda-vaughn-lv-1-chevrolet-camaros-barrett-jackson-auctions_100445748_l.jpg

Admit it you thought i was going to post THAT Camaro :p
I will If that was black instead of white i would daily the crap out of that, and I hate Camaros.
 
is that able to turn

Yup it's on bags, I'm guessing it lifts up about 12-15" higher than it is right now depending on the setup.
 
You wanna go racing or hunting or skiing ? .. Why not all three ?
tumblr_nngbdlToLE1sdrx9wo1_1280.jpg

And the fender flares :confused: :boggled: :rolleyes: 👎 :yuck:
 
got me on that too... but that one reminds me of the HURST Olds cars so.... it gets a pass
 
People don't seem to understand that the bigger the wheel, isn't always better. its all about the cars proportions.

You're aware that that's the point of donks, right? It's not about looking good, it's about standing out. It's not like rice where people throw massive rear wings onto their Civic because they have no idea about what a rear wing is meant to do, the people who make donks know what they're doing in the same way that people who slam their cars to the ground know what they're doing. Still questionable of course, but trust me, they're meant to be gaudy.
 
I wonder, would DUBs be borderline donk, or full-on donk?
 
DUB is just a manufacturer of hideous chrome wheels.
I dont know what came first, but Dub is actually also a slang word that has to do with 20. That being said, I'm going to guess thats what he's talking about. If so, I would say Semi-Donk.
 
You're aware that that's the point of donks, right? It's not about looking good, it's about standing out. It's not like rice where people throw massive rear wings onto their Civic because they have no idea about what a rear wing is meant to do, the people who make donks know what they're doing in the same way that people who slam their cars to the ground know what they're doing. Still questionable of course, but trust me, they're meant to be gaudy.

Well, yeah of course, I wasn't born yesterday. There is just this mentality of bigger wheels equals better, but depending on the car, bigger wheels might look bad.
 
Back