Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,808 comments
If Liberty Walk died like I suggested needs to happen (and was mocked for doing so), this wouldn't have happened.

There's nothing wrong with modifying a Miura if it's done tastefully and properly, but when Liberty walk get their hands on it, all those words go out the window and it becomes a another negative camber filled tacky stereotype...

picard-facepalm.jpg

I think it looks good, just too much camber. Definitely not a thing I would like to see for an actual Miura, but it's a replica, so it's fine.

Both have this tacky "bolt style" 2010's wide body kits from RWB/Rocket bunny/Liberty Walk that always looks the same to me.
Both have this "totally cool negative camber stance", however the bottom one being much more ridiculous while the top is little bit more..."mature".

VozRFpQ4.jpg

9bSK7knt.jpg

Been a while I posted something so here you go. widebodykit on a Ford Anglia. I like the idea but, Jesus... that looks awful.

----------

However this...is just wanting me to pour some bleach on my eyes. Good. God.

s-l1600.jpg

To supplement:

Note the "chrome" wing, yet the rear bumper garnish is white/grey in contrast to the "chrome" front. Under normal circumstances I would mock the inconsistency, but less [chrome wrap] is more.

Boy howdy is that tacky.

Back