Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
It's certainly questionable, but it also looks like it's had more actual use as a pickup truck than 90% of the pickups sold in America.
I'm not even sure where that picture was taken from (Yemen?) But I could say the same towards most pickup trucks over here being driven by Youthful Alpha's who want to look "cool" in their totally clean F150/Silverado/Sierra/RAM1500/Tundra/Titan.

forgiato-japan-dawn-troppo-ecl-13-copy.jpg

forgiato-japan-dawn-troppo-ecl-3-copy.jpg

Ew.

Wow. It's extremely well done in terms of craftsmanship, but boy is that not for me... yuck. Guess they wanted speed and function in one? Only thing it's missing is style, which is evident by yet again, another landau roof.

The back of the C3 reminds me of a PT Cruiser...

i mean, I'm not going to change you on your decision not to visit a site

but not visiting a site because of one specific vehicle is kind of petty and silly, no?

EDIT: I mean, I'm willing to bag and call Liberty Walk overrated trash all day, but if it wasn't so low, I'd probably like it considering it is going for Jota vibes, and I always liked the Miura Jota

and again, it's a replica GT40 base, so it's literally as far away from a Miura as you can get

Last edited:
The only thing I like about it, replica or not, are the wheels... because in sensible sizes on a somewhat sensible car, they're pretty cool:
3492159347_19aa573e0a_o.jpg

Looks like an unfinished kit to me. If anything's particularly questionable, it's the poor body quality...but you get what you pay for.

Back