Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,814 comments
This is questionable, right?

iu

Nothing questionable about a real and totally stock Bugatti Veyron.

There's a lot of good stuff at SEMA in general. It's the people that forget it's a trade show and not an internet breaking competition that ruin it for everyone else. Then there's the lifted trucks with Bluetooth driveshafts or the cars with no wiring/belts because they couldn't finish it in time... the whole thing has sadly become more of a "fishing for Instagram likes" contest (one cynical instagram page now calls it the Overfender Nationals :lol: ) than showcasing the new products, and it's a bit of a shame.

Still, there's some good stuff to be found in there.

The sad thing is bad/ugly stuff from sema overshadows the good ones. Some of the bad/ugly ones are overly done for the attention.

Last edited:
Oh my god, come on...

Reminds me of when High Schools would get a wrecked car to put on display in the front of their school to make people aware of the dangers of drunk driving.

I'm not a fan of slamming cars by any measure, but if you insist on doing it, at least make it a car worth slamming.
I think that's what they did. I'd rather have them do it to a something relatively cheap rather than seeing something on the higher end of the spectrum.

It's not real anyways. :P

Sadmachines is a facebook page/e-shop that does 3d designs and stickers.

Back