Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,474,241 views
You know what...

I want it, too. With something insane in it. like a 13B.
 
emarrtoo.jpg
 
If it's lighter, it's not questionable...or, at the very least, it's as questionable as an Ariel Atom...

(I don't like those.)
 
We really would need a title change, because "questionable modifications" isn't clear enough for some people, which leads to a 2-page discussion wether or not the pic fits the thread topic every time a pic is posted.
It's an ugly car, and it still would be even if it weighed another 200kg.
 
What was it modified from in the first place?
 
That makes it even less questionable in my mind. It's an OEM machine!

and It's like a two-Eleven. Hell, remove all the audio stuff...great little trackday car.

I wish Toyota had the gall to put that one into production.
 
That makes it even less questionable in my mind. It's an OEM machine!

and It's like a two-Eleven. Hell, remove all the audio stuff...great little trackday car.

I wish Toyota had the gall to put that one into production.

Replace the headlights with something less... ehhrmmm... weird, and I'll take one in a second !...
 
Replace the headlights with something less... ehhrmmm... weird, and I'll take one in a second !...

Indeed, replace all of the lights, just imagine what the back could look like with some nicer tail-lights:

2001_Toyota_MR2TTEConcept2.jpg



This thing pushes 260 bhp!:drool:
 
My freaking eyes!!!



;)
 
That's actually what I was thinking. Those damn Norcal'ers...

I have some neighbors with them on and there are usually SUV or Truck owners that have em on and they drive like TOOLS too. : shrug: just callin it as I see it. I bet they are originally from SOCAL too. lol
 
011501010201011608200802267ddbdab6804d3dad66001d59.jpg


010106011506010302200802265abc2b511197c4591f00fa3a.jpg


Why. On. Earth. Bother.
 
how shat! thats some seriously wide rubber on that tte mr2! :eek: imo it could do with a facelift...
 
It's actually a Cavalier...
 
That was my first guess, but, yeah. cheap GM car.

And I just realized that he ruined A Z24. Granted, not the greatest performance car, but it's not exactly a bad vehicle...
 
Wow, as if it being a Cavalier wasn't bad enough...
 
Okay? Why are you apologizing to me?
 
Oh sorry, read it wrong. Though you were saying it was your first car. :dunce:

Time to edit my old post. 💡
 
Nah, my first was a '92 Plymouth Voyager...and it was trash. :yuck:

EDIT: Oh, hell, I dont' even know what this WAS.

custom_mas222.jpg


Lemme see If I can guess the parts
2000-2005 Impala Headlamps
Acura RSX taillamps
Fake Maserati logo...
 
Dunno either...

Nah, my first was a '92 Plymouth Voyager...and it was trash. :yuck:

Hmm... well can't be as bad as an '85 like my friends. One wheel drive wonder. lol :grumpy:
 
I WIN.

This may make Mercedes fans hurt inside.
 
Three cars died to make that monstrosity :(

But that guy definitely points for doing the DaimlerChrysler merger ahead of its time! [/drumroll please]



:D
 
Back