Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,473,442 views
well, seeing as noone would want to ride with them they might as well only have one seat
lol theres an engine in there somewhere..
 
extremetuning2012mq5.jpg
 
Put down the airbrush..... Step away from it slowlly.




;)
 
I think that is quite a work of art. A completely silly, over the top work of art that probably costs more than it is worth and one that I would never drive, but a work of art nonetheless.
 
Put down the airbrush..... Step away from it slowlly.

;)
:lol: Exactly what I thought when I saw it.


I like it...even if the painter got alittle carried away.....
:scared:

That's just so silly it looks like a bad photoshop job.

I think that is quite a work of art. A completely silly, over the top work of art that probably costs more than it is worth and one that I would never drive, but a work of art nonetheless.
:scared:


But I agree with you on the over the top and the cost part, and I also wouldn't be caught dead driving a car that looked like that.
Still, as for 'work of art', if you look closer, you'll notice that 90% of the paint job is jibberish without any actual perfection or detail. Probably took less than 8 hours to paint from start to finish.
 
wow

Onto something else now.... :p

main.jpg


main.jpg


main.jpg
 
All I'm gonna say here is...some people are wierd.
 
Looks like the Road Warrior bought a Jag. What is the world coming to?




;)
 
No matter the differential. The car will aways be FWD, and thus undriftable.

Q2 is the Fwd limited-slip differential. Q4 comes on the 4wd cars... ;)

I'm not arguing the questionability - just pointing out that some Alfas are 4wd, and this one might be.

Race car okay, right?

Obviously yes. Factory-mods only add awesome. :D
 
What are those things on the back of the R5, anyway?
 
Indeed!

And with those letterbox exhausts, its BHP must now be at least as high as Gordon Browns IQ! :dopey:
 
The windshield is worth more than the rest of the car... :yuck:
 
I also find it amusing how the guy cant' spell "Murcielago."
 
I find it even more amusing someone is trying to run an eBay auction by showing mobile phone pictures.
 
I honestly wonder why so much of America is dedicated to completely wrecking one of the coolest cars America made in the 1980s.
 
I honestly wonder why so much of America is dedicated to completely wrecking one of the coolest cars America made in the 1980s.

it's on a Fiero not a GNX silly, there's a good chance that Fiero will have more reliability problems than any Italian could ever muster
 
Back