Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,472,195 views
I honestly wonder why so much of America is dedicated to completely wrecking one of the coolest cars America made in the 1980s.

It's not America's fault that certain people are complete idiots.
 
:lol:

d08c1ri5.jpg
 
Where exactly is that? Behind the centre glove box for passengers to see?
 
I would wager behind the steering wheel.
 
"nobody would be able to tell it is a replica unless the open the trunk ." or if they start it up! :dunce:
 
I did. :sly:
 
The speedo starts at 10mph? :dunce: I must be abnormally tired....
 
It's because it only goes up to 140... I think a Lambo can do more :sly:
 
That was so obvious that I was searching for something else that could be weird....
 
lol wow, you guys are funny. Yes, 140. That means I can sorta keep up with a Lambo! Yay me... xD

I know I can at least keep up with one in the turns anyway...
 
I'll let you all decide. granted it is a concept...

Scion-Hako_Coupe_Concept_2008_photo_02.jpg
 
They stopped making upright windshields in the twenties.
 
lol wow, you guys are funny. Yes, 140. That means I can sorta keep up with a Lambo! Yay me... xD

I know I can at least keep up with one in the turns anyway...

If you said lack of tachometer you would also have won
 

As tacky and ugly that 206 is, I applaud the painter for the effort that has gone into doing that. He must have been paid quite handsomely
 
As tacky and ugly that 206 is, I applaud the painter for the effort that has gone into doing that. He must have been paid quite handsomely

He may have put a lot of effort in - but he's a crappy artist.
 
He may have put a lot of effort in - but he's a crappy artist.

Still, as for 'work of art', if you look closer, you'll notice that 90% of the paint job is jibberish without any actual perfection or detail. Probably took less than 8 hours to paint from start to finish.

I quote myself.
 
Even though my Jeep's windshield isn't upright...it still feels like a brick while driving in the wind! :lol:
 
Not made in the twenties...
1121973212.JPG


Yet the rear window's got an incline to it...
 


This is not only flat but big.

It's a 1973 18 footer!
 
I have a theme for you today

tractoruw4.jpg


generalleevanjt2.jpg


hawaiiankz4.jpg


snowmobilega0.jpg


sportbikesd6.jpg


2cvxp2.jpg
 
Back