Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,472,195 views
Something makes me want to excuse the Econoline, is it mid engined?
 
Something makes me want to excuse the Econoline, is it mid engined?

Without the 01, it would be completely badass. It looks like it might be a wheelie van so I'd say yes.
 
I prefer thumbnails, especially since all those links take me to ImageShack's home page.
Yea I edited them after I saw they were links.
 
They're...uh...still links...

and the aircraft are Photoshops.
 
heres some stuff from the land of just no!
chrysler300caw8.jpg

someone didnt want just an ugly car they wanted a loong ugly car :dopey: plus whats the point of having fancy doors for the driver on a stretch :dunce:
img0902tr0.jpg

they almost had it cool :indiff:
peugeot505bjf8.jpg

peugeot505sq5.jpg

the guys face says it all :lol:
 
those puny sheet fender flares will be gone on the first real corner
 
peugeot505bjf8.jpg

peugeot505sq5.jpg

the guys face says it all :lol:

Oh, gawd! A Bosozoku Peugeot!!!! I guess now that it's "JDM Tyte, yo!"

riiiiight. BTW: The fender flares look like rubber to me.
 
DSC_0097.jpg


Heathen!

The Peugeot made... uh... interesting noises driving across the bumpy grass. Check the 8-ball wheel centres too:

DSC_0039.jpg


Although I didn't think it looked too bad from the front:

DSC_0042.jpg
 
It looks pissed.
 
I like they way they angled the headlights. Nice touch.
 
uhhh... am I the only one who's noticed a lack of bumper/front fascia?
 
Those are some high-quality racing carbon wires holding the front plate. 👍
 
Well, no-one said that the Bosozoku were smart...
 
Roo

Quite. QFT, and all that. This is marginal grounds for a justifiable homicide. If it would have been A) a fastback, or B) a 1968, I think I would have found this person out and shot them already.
 
at least the guy driving the tracker admits the weakness

General Flea did make me laugh but I don't even think they got the right color on that one!
 
Okay, enough, we know that scheme only works on 1969 Dodge Chargers...
 
no, it worked on one 69 charger ;)
tired of seeing countless wannabe copies, even if it is the same model
 
no, it worked on one 69 charger ;)
tired of seeing countless wannabe copies, even if it is the same model

It actually worked on the 300 1969 Chargers used in the series. ;)
 
This might be border line for DYSAGT.

I guess it will go here just for puttin some bling on an old jag.

0325081859hs7.jpg


0325081859aij9.jpg
 
Back