Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,472,117 views
Yah you can get those side "vent" stickers from places like JCWhitney. Well they aren't so much stickers as plastic things that stick to the fenders, but they are lame all the same.
 
Yes this just looks like any other ricer you might see.

But when I saw the Z71 offroad sticker, I just couldn't help but to share it with you!

0406081534sh4.jpg

Accesorios ?....
 
I saw this a while ago. Surprise nobody has posted it yet

But i have to admit, it looks kinda cool when used in the right application

windupkey.gif
 
lol I haven't seen that in a while! I remember a lot of wheelie trucks in the 80's/90's had them.
 
This car belongs to some guy over at acurazine

0321081825_0001_0001.jpg

0318081831_0001.jpg
 
Haha wow....poor Camaro...well who want's to help me pimp JCE's ride in similar fashion! :lol:
 
NOT. ME.

There's some serious performance hardware in there, though...but I'd have used production bodywork.

Oh, I just noticed...he's had the speedo pegged...with LOW OIL. fail.

Cute pixel animation, though...
 
blocked2.jpg

Bet he wished he purchased that $100 set of locking lug nuts! :lol:
 
:lol: That was in Auckland. About 4hrs away from me.

I remember when that happened.

At least they didn't dump it on the ground. Once he gets some new wheels he should be right to go. 👍
 
:lol: That was in Auckland. About 4hrs away from me.

I remember when that happened.

At least they didn't dump it on the ground. Once he gets some new wheels he should be right to go. 👍

I saw that exact car today, it lives about 10 mins from my house. I drove past it on my way to 'tech the day it happened, one of the funnier things I've seen on the road.
 
I wouldn't call that a modification, though...I'd call that a crime.
 
sure theyl find their guy when they see a cavalier going round on AM wheels lol
 
WOW, someone posted this picture a while back, and it got the exact replies. Someone mentioned how they saw it each day, then someone mentioned that they can find the thieves when the wheels show up one some crappy car.



I kept checking the dates to make sure I wasn't just reading the same thing over.

EDIT: So that car has stayed over there in Auckland (this was mentioned too) since then on bricks?
 
No. I'd imagine the AM dealer supplied some new wheels the same day. Morning even.
 
Something about the last one is appealing. Like if it wasn't so blatantly overdone and put on a more suitable car, it would be quite nice.
 
Well minus the rims, bodykit, and useless electronics, it's a pretty cool car.
 
Back