Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,472,032 views
Y'know, Now i want a Ford Ka, put some hydraulics like that on it, play some "cute" music, And drive down the street with those going making it look like the Ka is dancing! :D
 
I've got the perfect song for that one...

 
Uh, wow. No, that's not what I was intending. They sound like they're on crack and need to settle down. That's a little too intense.
 
EDIT: Fah, I get stupidly defensive at times.

anyway, I still feel something with a high Japanese female voice would be appropriate....

but back to the topic...

Oh, this poor...
Pimp-My-Ride-Moggie.jpg


Just...XD
pimp_my_ride.jpg


MY EYES!!!!!
Honda-civic-3NHE.jpg
 


I guess they didn't have rear doors at the parts store?


 
haha what was that mini trueno to begin with? i think it actually looks quite well done, i'd probably even drive it :lol:
 
haha what was that mini trueno to begin with? i think it actually looks quite well done, i'd probably even drive it :lol:

It started life as a Perodua Kancil (or a Daihatsu Mira for you others)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perodua_Kancil
:lol: Its great too see another Malaysian around here, at least there is more than 2 here. :D

As for the Morris Minor, I remember seeing it in Pimp My Ride UK and I do agree it looks ugly! :yuck: What were they thinking!!!!!
 
The Mini Trueno kicks ass.

I enter this thread by presenting you all this poor thing some idiot sent to the magazine for the "reader's ride" section:

ricetang.jpg


1968 Mustang... yes, its a coupe, but heck, not even a Eclipse deserves this; the e-mail said "I want to put an intercooler in the fascia", but of course, the car is a six-cilinder, and obviously no turbo.
 
Gee...are you gonna publish it?

By the by...which mag do you work for?
 
0025ib9.jpg

0012gn0.jpg

they molested a ferrari to make a..molested ferrari thats trying to look like another :odd:
 
0025ib9.jpg

0012gn0.jpg

they molested a ferrari to make a..molested ferrari thats trying to look like another :odd:

you sure it's not just a modified kit car? Ferrari has people that whack people who do that to their real cars.
 
If it had the stock exhaust and rear bumper I's hit it!
 
If it had the stock exhaust and rear bumper I's hit it!

myfiero01rear.jpg


Have fun :sly:.

And going down to Kent at about 2 AM Saturday or Sunday morning will find you plenty of questionable Civics, Eclipses and others.
 
Gee...are you gonna publish it?

By the by...which mag do you work for?

They already did, I'm an external collaborator, I ilustrate and photoshop and do photo and write for them, but im not under contract -_- it sucks

The magazine is Maxi Tuning Mexico, the riciest magazine you'll find (OK, after max power), but it also features hot rods, muscle cars and some very good tuned cars... 'sides, work is work and it's actually cool and fun to work in a rice mag.
 
Bet it's entertaining that's for sure. Be sure to have extra braincells on hand though... xD
 
Philly: Are you sure the Testa is based on a Fierro? I'm sure the wheelbase looks different to me, but thats one molested Ferrari there. :crazy: What was the owner thinking!!!!

Cano: You work for Maxi Tuning? :bowdown: I heard about that magazine on NFSU once, and well..... yeah. Don't know much about that magazine (always will be a SS fan :D) But I do understand what rubbish the magazine had to publish. Oh well, if you get a contract, at least you get paid well..... :dopey:
 
An MR-2 then?

Well judging by the car next to it in the picture, I'm guessing its an actual Ferrari. :sick: Or if the size of the car is similar, it could be an NSX. :indiff:
 
Looks like a Koenig Competition (Testarossa) to me. Questionable looks, yes, but a serious piece of kit nonetheless. 700-1000 bhp back in '84?

Well yeah, it does sounds awesome during the time (can't imagine what kind of car it was.... :drool:) but the one in the picture is not a Koenig Competition! Its more like a Koenig wannabe, just look at it! The front looks like an F40, the rear is ugly (ugly rear bumper and wing) and the targa top is just all wrong...
 
but the one in the picture is not a Koenig Competition! Its more like a Koenig wannabe, just look at it! The front looks like an F40, the rear is ugly (ugly rear bumper and wing) and the targa top is just all wrong...

Actually, you might be right, but it's difficult to tell from those dark night time photos. From what i've seen of the Koenig Competition, almost every one looks slightly different so who knows?
 
Nah....I think I've only seen one Koenig Testa before this thread...



It shows up at 5:42.

At least I now know why Ishida's testarossa looks so different..
 
its stated to be just an '89 testarossa
its not a koenig, i think they were trying to make it look like an f40 i dunno they failed whatever
 
It isn't. Do you not see the wing, the rear bumper, the front end?

None of it is the same.

Like i said, it's probable that no two Koenig Competitions look exactly alike.
 
Back