Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,472,008 views
I'm gonna say it's not a Koenig. aside from removing the side strakes and removing the pop-up lights, NOTHING is the same as ANY of those cars. the F40 nose appears on NONE of those cars, nor does that particular wing, or the bumper.
 
76839d1206068228-dayton-wire-wheels-car.jpg
 
Uh....

I think I know what they were going for...but it SO does NOT work on that car.
 
Thankfully, they were taste challenged enough only to put rims on it...
 
Do they even sell wheels like that in sizes under 22"? - Exiges run 17" wheels.
 
Those rims have been around ever since hydraulics and the '64 Impala. All the lowrider guys rock 14s and 15s and whatnot. Classic Dayton-style. But those aren't real Daytons.
 
Yeah, Keef and I are lil gangstaz so we know all about it. Low-lows be rockin 14'' rims.
 

Hacked that one out of a truck box, I reckon....


and he's still able to carry skis!


"Repuestos EL POLLO." Well, there's a stereotype to be said, here...Apparently, though, he replaced the chicken with that...


As hilarious as the others are....this one not so much. It actually looks like a military car, which makes it pretty cool in my book.
 
As hilarious as the others are....this one not so much. It actually looks like a military car, which makes it pretty cool in my book.

Yeah, the Quicksilver sticker is actually a homing device :p
 
Aside from the damn sticker I didn't notice. Geez.

It does look like a former military VW to me. I really don't see anything questionable other than a couple decals. Hell, even has a mil-type exhaust on it.
 
It's cool, but I still think it's questionable. Questionable doesn't mean bad all the time.
 
Lotus Elise looks kinda neat, other than those ugly Dayton like rims (although I suspect its a photoshop) but other than that, me want! The Beetle looks rad, and it should be used off road like those Baja Bugs...... me want as well! :D :drool:
 
Although I absolut-ly LOVE this, it deserves to be here...

pirate-car.jpg


What a shshow.
 
I thought its illegal to have an open alcohol container when driving :lol:
 
That wheel has to be a bitch to turn quickly...
 
I wonder if the sat-nav says: "Turn hard to starboard at the next round-about."
 
Nah...he doesn't need Sat-Nav...he has CHARTS!!!

EDIT: LOL!!!! slight language warning, but a skillfully executed "Make fun of ricers" car none the less.

 
I wonder if the sat-nav says: "Turn hard to starboard at the next round-about."
Nah...he doesn't need Sat-Nav...he has CHARTS!!!

Nope, he doesn't need them either. He has the North Star!!!!! :dopey:

By the way, that looks like a sick ricer car. I lol'd when he overhyped the whole car and said "it is the fastest car in the world" :lol:
 
Back