Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,471,992 views
What are those called? I can't remember...
 
sextcaptain1.jpg

What are those called? I can't remember...
ARRR That be a Sextant matey
 
Oh dear. I actually like that. The body kit is far too low to the ground, and those rims SUCK, but, I'd drive it after I de tuned it a bit.
 
Cool! That looks like something out of Burnout or some other video games. .... :drool: Wonder how the car looks like after crashing at 180mph... :lol:
 
Cool! That looks like something out of Burnout or some other video games. .... :drool: Wonder how the car looks like after crashing at 180mph... :lol:

I'd imagine it'd look somewhat better than it's current state, at least.
 
eeyeah. If i'm driving a widebody Megane, it better have a Nissan VQ behind the rear seats, and an F1 gearbox....

600_05011119_megane_trophy_tcm2-7555.jpg


At least on that Green monster, it seems they screwed the damn thing together properly.
 
Oh dear... I like it too. Well all the parts like what Stig said. :calls mental institution:
 
That green thing is ugly, but at least the kit is well fitted for a change.
 
I like how they took the time to use reflective tape to get the chrome look on the steering wheel. It's a nice touch.
 
5 bucks the engine isn't strong enough to get the exhaust out that pipe.

Whichever of those wheels is aftermarket, it could almost pass as JDM-tyte yo
 
That's that car from that video on Youtube... 'the fastest car evAr' or something.
 
sLg
That's that car from that video on Youtube... 'the fastest car evAr' or something.

yeah, that car was made specifically to make fun of ricers in general.
 
I know.. I thought you guys were taking it seriously xD
 
A good thing it doesn't go fast enough to produce serious downforce, or the roof'd cave in.
 
Nah...the wing's ahead of the rear axle. No flipping here.
 
I have a sneaking suspicion this has been posted, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Anyway, apparenty there's a Roller in there somewhere...

bape_phantom090607120350.gif
 
You know, it's the damnedest thing...I don't even see a car in there, just a big wheel sitting on the ground, headlights, a grille, and some windows floating in mid-air, and some doofus standing there.

Seriously, where's the car? Lemme get my IR scanner...
 
I don't think you guys are getting it. Doofus McChav has beaten gravity. How else do you get floating windows and grilles?
 
I can't see it either. Those scientists are using our tax money wisely, I can see.
 
You should see my face right now, i dont think anyone has made a smily that would quite express it...

If he thinks that looks even remotely like an F40 he needs as urgent brain transplant
 
Back