Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,471,831 views
You have a GT-R?
I was wondering how many would pick up on that when I just reread my post. Nope I wish, my car (Toyota Caldina) is a dark blue and that's a prick to keep clean. I dread to think about that chrome
 
013.jpg

019.jpg



Cheers.
Jetboy
 
Truck mirrors on a Geo Metro
IMG_2850.jpg
 
Hey, when you have one sitting in your yard, and your metro's mirrors don't cut it...X3
 
He uses them for when he's towing large heavy loads. :lol:
 
Why oh why have they stuck an Evo bumper on the front? ...Morons.
 
wow I would've guessed that but I would've got it on my third lol
 
4.jpg


7.jpg


I sort of like it but sort of hate it at the same time.
 
Lets restart this discussion, without derogatory claims and more appropriate input.
 
Well, I think the Front...and General Lee paint scheme, are all that keep that Mini from being really Win-looking. (driving is another matter entirely)

I'm thinking MG 6R4 livery....with the turbo V6 in the back. XD
 
I sort of like it but sort of hate it at the same time.

Take away the "bad boy" hood, and change the paint to british racing green and that thing will look sick!
 
4.jpg

I sort of like it but sort of hate it at the same time.
From that angle, and before realising they didn't stick a Super / Turbo / Whatever Charged engine behind the front seats - if it wasn't for the paint, I'd drive it in anger!...
 
Lets restart this discussion, without derogatory claims and more appropriate input.
Appologies ;)

Don't know if anyone saw my last post which too got wiped, but this Mini has stolen the limelight from even the Fast and the Furious Supra hiding in the background lol
 
what's sick is the Macro metallic flake in the paint, which makes things even worse!
 
For the love of god.... Why?
 
For the look of Lux-ree. Because the playa always gotta show he got tha dough, so he can pick up honeys. Because tha more honeys, tha more ****in you do, tha more you a playa.

Sad, really.
 
Kinda reminds me of a mullet. Business in the front, street race in the back.
 
I do think that the modified rear window is rather interesting, though I'd have to see it from another angle. I'd also like to see the rear profile, because it looks like that made quite a bit of changes to the shape.
 
Reminds me of what some people would do with VW Beetles back in the day.
Mvc-004f.jpg
 
013.jpg
 
Back