Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,472,202 views
That's not bad, but it's going to get poser points for trying to be what it isn't.

Look, it's not going to be a Porsche any time. That's not being a poser. it's respect to other cars.
 
I really don't know what to make of this.

Ford-Transit-Supervan.JPG
 
:eek:, That thing is awesome. One of the small amount of Fords I like. How can a Transit Van with an F1 engine be questionable? Well never mind that, but it's still awesome
 
:eek:, That thing is awesome. One of the small amount of Fords I like. How can a Transit Van with an F1 engine be questionable? Well never mind that, but it's still awesome
I really had no idea what to do with it. It was...kinda awesome, but I'm a nerd, you know? I find '80's heaps with turbochargers automatically cool. I loved the DeLorean before seeing the movie. :lol:


Besides, this is the Questionable Mods thread, it can be in favour of the vehicle. :D

Cheers
Jetboy
 
Last edited:
The gold, orange, brown Dukes of Hazard MINI would look find if it was painted a normal colour. The white one, as it was already mentioned, looks like a scared catfish.
 
The gold, orange, brown Dukes of Hazard MINI would look find if it was painted a normal colour. The white one, as it was already mentioned, looks like a scared catfish.

I didn't see the catfish thing until I read this then looked at it again, gave me quite a good laugh.

I don't think the white one looks all that bad though, I'd drive it... maybe.
 
I really don't know what to make of this.

Ford-Transit-Supervan.JPG
This thing is lethal. Don't really see why this should be in here though, isn't it factory built? heh does this mean I should quickly find a pic of the famous espace?
 
This thing is lethal. Don't really see why this should be in here though, isn't it factory built? heh does this mean I should quickly find a pic of the famous espace?
I seriously had no idea it even existed or it was another "Espace F1". I thought it was a joke (the pic contained no info), but that's seriously kickass. I'd say I'm sorry but I'm amused at some of the responses. :D


Cheers,
Jetboy
 
haha nah nah all good dude, I think you might find that Ford built a couple of them. A newer one I think. I have a VHS that has one of these on it. Goes nuts lol
 
haha nah nah all good dude, I think you might find that Ford built a couple of them. A newer one I think. I have a VHS that has one of these on it. Goes nuts lol
*Youtubes*
WHAT THE CRAP. :eek:
 
haha I KNOW! The only Ford I actually like haha
 
DRIFT4EVA
haha I KNOW! The only Ford I actually like haha

Dear god I found out they made three of them. Here's footage of the first two.



And here's a bit that's questionable.
Ford-Focus-6.jpg



Cheers
Jetboy
 
I have a matchbox model of Supervan II...at some point the thing also sprouted a rear wing. Crazy.

buuuuut enough about ridiculous Transits.
 
For Supervan 2 Just WOW..... I'm speechless
 
9080528.019.1M.jpg


What the hell is this?

Whoever did this could have at least researched and find out Ferrari's don't use scissors doors. :p
 
gtrs7-540x405.jpg


Hello again, Dubai. :sick:

Winders what happens when the sun reflects off of the car. They should call it the Nissan GT-R Blinding-Spec.
 
Actually on that subject that could be quite dangerous for other motorists
 
And here's a bit that's questionable.
Ford-Focus-6.jpg



Cheers
Jetboy

that focus with suicide doors and air ride is delightful :drool: I wish mine was that nice :guilty:
 
Last edited:
haha good on ya mate. I bet that'll be welcomed with open arms
 
Back