Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,472,202 views
:eek:, That thing is awesome. One of the small amount of Fords I like. How can a Transit Van with an F1 engine be questionable? Well never mind that, but it's still awesome

This thing is lethal. Don't really see why this should be in here though, isn't it factory built? heh does this mean I should quickly find a pic of the famous espace?

Dear god I found out they made three of them. Here's footage of the first two.

They only made 2 of them really. Supervan(1) was a Transit with GT-40 running gear. Supervan 2 was a Ford C100 Group C car with a 7/8ths fiberglass shell sat on top. Supervan 3 was Supervan 2 with a more contemporary Transit replica shell and the Cosworth/Ford F1 engine of the day. It still exists today, but with a slightly tuned Ford V6 instead :grumpy:

Ford C100:
 
They only made 2 of them really. Supervan(1) was a Transit with GT-40 running gear. Supervan 2 was a Ford C100 Group C car with a 7/8ths fiberglass shell sat on top. Supervan 3 was Supervan 2 with a more contemporary Transit replica shell and the Cosworth/Ford F1 engine of the day. It still exists today, but with a slightly tuned Ford V6 instead :grumpy:
Way to burst our bubble :p lol
 
:lol:

I like the implication that the Vectra wasn't a piece of 🤬 to begin with...

Depends which vectra you're talking about... Actually the only good one was the V6 OPC, limited 260-265km/h if I can remember correctly.
 
Well, not if you're not counting the BTCC Vectra...
 
Thinking of Transits...I saw the first commerical for one over here...and they haven't changed the name! Not YET, anyway...
 
Please delete.
 
1.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

5.jpg
 
I wonder if those are real brembos...
 
That car was on Autoblog,it's a fast car.
 
That goes to show the Brembos are probably real lol
 
Should be big. The Volga was based on an early '50s Packard, I think.
 
Oddly enough, first thing that came to mind was "Phase I gen IV Firebird."
 
This is questionable at best...

Florida Gators Mini...

trun2042.jpg


:lol:
 
wheels that go beyond the arches concern me...I'm always afraid they'll take the fenders off going over grade crossings...

Railroad crossings for the non-railfans in here. (Level Crossings if you're british)
 
That is almost awesome. Almost, but not quite.
 
Gators fans are ridiculous. It might just be because I'm not from here, but come on, it's only college football.

At least have your rivalries between professional sports teams, go Red Sox ;)
 
Nooooo. Cubbies. :3

and here's a player's car...

4zei1q8.jpg


I think Mr. Soriano thinks a lit-tle highly of himself.

4lh8ld1.jpg


68mj6ys.jpg
 
LSX
This is questionable at best...

Florida Gators Mini...

trun2042.jpg


:lol:
Actually, aside from the fluffy gator on the hood, that one's not bad. Then again, I did spend some time growing up in Gainesville and had an uncle with a dedicated Gator-room in his house.. so yeah, I'm a fan.
 
Ohhh you Italians...or is that Ireland? Not sure on the plate.

img0134xk5.jpg


img0129up8.jpg
 
Well change the wheels, mirrors, lose the bra, it'd be ok. And maybe change the rear bumper, or atleast lose the writing on it.

I've never seen a plate with just one letter. I'm not really sure what it is.
 
It's not Ireland. I'm from Ireland, and we use "IRL" as the suffix. Probably Italy.



;)
 
Make the seat on that bike fit so that it doesn't crush my nuts while riding, and I'd take it. X3

and the bra (that covers the hood scoop on a Cooper S!!!) is absolutely silly.
 
Urgh, unfortunately the basic human right of freedom of expression dictates that this sort of crap can't be deemed a crime:

6600374.jpg

6600420.jpg

6600387.jpg


How he got those wheels under there is currently beyond me. Did I mention that the seller has had the audacity to shamelessly label it 'beautiful'?
 
Back