Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,472,461 views
Ah, yes. Manhole-cover wheels. things of idiocy, those.
 
Who needs tires, you gotta be outta control to be in control.

:yuck:
 
Anyone besides me that noticed the plate?...

[James May]
Permission to say ****
[/James May]
Do I need to bring up my "Kill it!! Kill it with fire!!!" pic again??


Cheers
Jetboy
 
that's as seductive as a child rapist on methamphetamines.
 
IMG_1005.jpg


Stickers are always better then the real things.
 
Mit**** - 1.jpg


Delete the spoilers stickers and keep the stock front bumper please!
 
He better not be riding on Goodyear Integrity tires, either. Incredibly questionable mod, horrid, horrid tires.
 
Fiat-500-Abarth-Racer-0.jpg


OK, so it's got 360bhp (from the 1.4 engine :lol: ) and it all performs a function (it's a real racing car) but....no. NO.



That's a stunning interior 👍

Oh, and I quite like the Mini that was posted. But then I love cars in that style, I want my 500 smoothed and slammed.
EDIT: It's Italian by the number plate.
 
Last edited:
Fiat-500-Abarth-Racer-0.jpg


OK, so it's got 360bhp (from the 1.4 engine :lol: ) and it all performs a function (it's a real racing car) but....no. NO.




ur not being serious, right? that goes straight to the sexy and mean car thread
 
With that wing, it looks like a front end loader.
 
ur not being serious, right? that goes straight to the sexy and mean car thread

Functional does not = mean or sexy. There are plenty of mean and sexy race cars out there, this is not one of them!
 
everyone has the right to their own opinions guys. I personally don't like it, but yeah
 
2hxwtgj.jpg


r2jjly.jpg


There are just so many things wrong with these pictures.

I'll leave it at that before I say something worse. :banghead:
 
What in the world did they want to make their Subaru a Dodge for? I can expect to see a Dodge badged as a Subaru, or STI, but wow, never before have a seen a car badged as something less worthy that what it is. I'm not a badge snob either, just would rather have a WRX than a Neon, or similar four door Dodge. :lol:
 
Terronium-12

LSX
I'm not a badge snob either, just would rather have a WRX than a Neon, or similar four door Dodge. :lol:
Uh... What Neon came with a 383 c.i. carb'ed V8? I must have missed that model. :sly:


Cheers
Jetboy
 
I've got more...

WTF1.jpg


WTF2.jpg


WTF3.jpg


WTF4.jpg


WTF5.jpg


Some of this ish is just depressing. Who the hell finds this crap tasteful?
 
Uh... What Neon came with a 383 c.i. carb'ed V8? I must have missed that model. :sly:


Cheers
Jetboy

:lol: None! I was disregarding that, it's not 1968 anymore haha. For some reason I thought that was less of a crime than badging the car as a Dodge.

I'm a domestic lover BTW. :lol:

WTH kind of car was that? ^ Is it even a Subaru?
 
I just noticed something...

Why is the steering wheel turned 200-degrees (pardon my math if it's off)?

Unless it's something I'm unaware of, I'm going to assume it's a linkage problem.
 
Actually it would only be 90 degrees (-90 if you're a math nut :p), and I'll bet that when he installed the wheel, the wheels weren't straight and he never bothered to fix it.
 
LSX
:lol: None! I was disregarding that, it's not 1968 anymore haha. For some reason I thought that was less of a crime than badging the car as a Dodge.

I'm a domestic lover BTW. :lol:

WTH kind of car was that? ^ Is it even a Subaru?

A normal Subaru WRX/Impreza.
 
Or a Legacy/Liberty.
 
It looks like a Sentra...using looks very loosely.
 
Blue car is a Nissan Sentra B13
3rd-Nissan-Sentra.jpg


Don't let the grille fool you, it's part of the ricey bumper.
 
Back