Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,474,671 views
lol yup, I wonder if they ever fly up and dent his hood.
 
It's like nipple piercings for cars. I don't mind the actual racing hoods that detach like that though, but the rings just don't need to be that big.
 
Yea those are towel rings, real hood pins are waaay smaller than that.
 
Originally posted by lsk8er
Yea those are towel rings, real hood pins are waaay smaller than that.

Actually that back is not that bad.

Originally posted by cm108kph
The back:

rotfl.gif
That's so damn hilarious! looks like some one pulled to hard... ha ha

Nick:cheers:
 
Actually, speaking of wood, I have a bike rack on the back of my car I was thinkin of just mounting a 2x6 and I'd have a spoiler that I was thinking of getting when I first got my car. :lol:
 
Oh actually I take that back I saw this guy with an alluminum spoiler that was pointed vertically. So I'll mount mine vertically too! Hell I think I need it too because I think I need to change my breaks. :rolleyes:
 
What's more sad than the look of the car, is the time and money put into getting that stuff built.:banghead:
 
Originally posted by OmicroN
What's more sad than the look of the car, is the time and money put into getting that stuff built.:banghead:

Fascinating isn't it? It's as pointless as collecting smurfs or sleeping in the bathtub just for fun.
 
Originally posted by GTJugend
another one.


If you look closely to it, the wooden body kit was actually performed with great detail. Look at the corner, there is some wood puddy to make it smoother. There is also a double vent on the side, which probably took a while. This guy goes all out when he makes a piece of crap. Craptastic!
 
For the love of God...
image_01.gif

image_01.gif

image_01.gif

image_01.gif

image_01.gif

/\ A cow catcher would have been more orthodox...
 
You see the golf? That's paper mache.
It's like a blue peter special.
 
Originally posted by ultrabeat
You see the golf? That's paper mache.
It's like a blue peter special.
That poor GTI. That's the first incarnation of the GTI, it's a classic. How can people do such a thing to a classic. ;)
 
There are some very cruel people in the world.
Like me.
 
it is, i've seen in on television
 
Originally posted by mr_pushrod
You actually believe that's really a GTI?
Well, I guess they could have just put GTI badges on it. There's no way to tell, so I'm just going to assume that it is. ;)
 
Originally posted by ultrabeat
it is, i've seen in on television

In that case I'm with Sylviadrifter. Poor, poor GTI!
 
Daeum! This is probably the worst crap I've seen.
 
that's the ugliest Volvo i've ever seen.
Now what do you think about this?
 
Holy crap, Pokemon. You know how fast that van must be? It has like 20 Pokemon on that car so... if you add it up... hmmm.. there should be about 400+ HP!! Imagine collecting all 1,457,549,436,094 Pokemon on that one van. It could take some of us up to the moon. :lol: :lol:
 
ive seen that van before.......those weird japanese.....(not being racist or anything..)
 
Not really a mod, but:
metro_close.jpg

Shelby Focus!!
shelby_focus_back.jpg
 
Wider is better! Not the surpa wing, though.
baretta_rear_left.jpg
 
Believe it or not, but those style vans are very respected in Japan. They were initially designed to be bass competition vans, but kind of sprawled into something new. I don't mind it as much as that Volvo. It has originality and lots of hard work on the van, where as the Volvo is some blind guy trying to represent a German style Fast and Furious star.
 
OMFG I STUCK FORKS IN TO MY EYES A PRAWDED THEM OUT!!! also i fell on the floor laughing *ROFL*
 
Back