Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,474,621 views
The Suprarossa is named "Lamarossa"

Here's another: (it's been here before but worth repeating)

GTJugend has attached this image:
how could you do that to a VOLVO!!!!!! what has the world come to!!!!!!!!! :banghead:
 
Not as horrible as in many other posts in this thread but still it deserves to be here.

I think it's a SAAB 9000.
 
how could you do that to a VOLVO!!!!!! what has the world come to!!!!!!!!!:banghead:


Crime never takes a rest. Don't you learn anything from popular American primetime cartoons?:irked:
 
Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Note the height adjustable spoiler...
attachment.php




Nice spy shot of the new Type-R. :D :lol: J/K
Somebody needs to hit that thing with a bat. Or maybe, someone could see how much it would take to blow the head completely off the block.
 
no-one would take it:lol:
 
That last one is a photoshop
 
No, it's not. I saw it in a swedish motor tv program about 5 years ago. The golf-rear is soo crappy put together with the saab. the angles doesn't match at all and the pic is blurry, so I understand if you think of it as a photoshop but it isn't.
 
all the joining edges look too blurry
 
Originally posted by Mike Rotch
Note the height adjustable spoiler...
Is that an Ironing board I see?

Here's my contribution, was local to me belonging to a guy in the USAF. What you can see in this pic are the neons he had and the fact that it was an automatic:lol:

robride.gif
 
lol, someone is smuggling scaffolding ;-)
 
Does james bond need that many weapons on his car?? What about the ejection seat?? Sheesh people... come on!

Nick
drink.gif
 
lol. Ejector seats rule!
 
Originally posted by GTJugend
Weird.

lezee. one for a "bang!" flaggie, one for throwing oil, one for the sewer, one for his steam engine, one for the rat he has living there, one for a torpedo tube... and like that it goes, but none of that one is for the exhaust, the exhaust is a stock pipe that goes out on the side. I wouldnt be surprised.

Cano

that one is nice.
 
Originally posted by mr_pushrod
what%20in%20the.jpg

Ah, I think this one can be excused. It looks like the interior from a VW Golf running two turbo VR6 engines, good for a 12 second quarter. Still looks nasty though.....
Actually it did just over 9 second passes. I'm not sure if it had two turbo VR6 engines, or just one twin turbo VR6, but it's a fast car. I have a clip of it somewhere on my HD. ;)
 
What about this one? It used to be a Honda Accord (Acura TSX).
Modified by Mitsuoka Motors.
 
This one always makes me laugh
 

Attachments

  • twokota-1.jpg
    twokota-1.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 537
Back