Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,335 views
BMW 330i Seen today at lunch with a HUGE wing.

IMAG0481_zpse01809bf.jpg
 
....that porsche why oh why!?!?!?! When will people learn that more camber doesn't make your car better or cooler.
 
BMW 330i Seen today at lunch with a HUGE wing.

IMAG0481_zpse01809bf.jpg

Shame you couldn't get a closer photo.


I'd venture to say, given how BMWs respond well to downforce, that it's normally actually a track car. If that's the case, it's perfectly acceptable.


1174616_10151858498118092_1886382643_n.jpg



Behold, a Toyota Echo with 17" rims. :scared:
 
-> A micro donk for the 99 cents only crowd... :indiff:
 
-> A micro donk for the 99 cents only crowd... :indiff:

Well, I sort of like the way it looks, it'd be really nice if the suspension were lower, but it's a pain, because the guy hasn't rolled the fenders; yet. :sly:


Again, I was talking to the guy while he was changing the tires at work. Not a bad guy, I like him. But, he's one of the "weekend mechanics" types, who didn't even check the diameter of the 16" rims he thought he was getting. :lol:
 
big_rig_3.jpg


If Optimus Prime was a RICEr. Or a pimp.
 
Ha, Chopped and dropped truck. Epic.
 
Absolutely, Ridiculously cool.
 
Dem flames :drool:
 
Didn't expect the truck to get such a good reception :P
 
Yeah because that truck is so out there and unbelievable. It's great to see something so different!👍
 
-> Meh on the Semi pic above...

BT -> Here you go guys:

1170774_555212531201193_124282937_n.jpg
 
I saw that on my FB feed earlier :lol:
 
I just saw that on Car Memes. XD
Not exactly what I would do with 60k.
 
I just saw that on Car Memes. XD
Not exactly what I would do with 60k.

Think that's where I saw it too, I have that paged liked.
 
funny-car-modifications08.jpg

weird-cars1.jpg

BikersLazyCar.jpg
 
Back