Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,373 views
I get the idea there's some sort of theme... "I paint random bits black."


...Why?

Because contrast.... Except failing at it. :lol:
 
A craiglist find-
'91 Honda CRX Si

00303_1ncXzK0h7CD_600x450.jpg


00d0d_kmxrcgttsg1_600x450.jpg
 

"I have $30,000 invested!"


One too many 0s, or else... $7900 is the actual perceived* worth of a car that the owner spent $30,000 on, as an "investment."


Sure. I believe that. Yep.


*because it's not worth $7900, either.
 
^ Adrian Newey's new car, probably. :lol: He loves the whole McLaren colour scheme on a McLaren car with a whole lot of chrome... He wouldn't think of anything else, would he? :lol:



^ How's about a 20 kg. Bag of salt to go with that...?
 
That CRX is horrendous, however not as horrible as that orange Merc in the second pic on craigslist. :D

On the other hand, the girl seems nice. :sly:
 
7900 USD...that guy must have bumped his head. "It's got a cool wide body kit though!!!"
 
CAM00550-1.jpg

Nothin' says F350 Super Duty like a Honda window sticker.
 
I googled "worst car in the world."

I wasn't disappointed.

worst_Ebay_car_in_the_world_03.jpg


There was another picture of the car from the opposite side, but it had an obnoxiously long URL so I decided not to include it, and it couldn't be shortened by bit.ly o_O
 
Nothin' says F350 Super Duty like a Honda window sticker.

It's probably for dirtbikes.

[/buzzkillington]

:p
 
CAM00550-1.jpg

Nothin' says F350 Super Duty like a Honda window sticker.

Could be referring to the ATV's.
 
So I was searching on what it would take to lift a Neon and came across this...

348DA65E-5E67-46B2-B2AA-645E0823253E-5427-000007359375897E.jpg


C82FECE3-1736-4219-8AC4-F6CA83D52D9E-5427-000007359675F890.jpg


Is it questionable? Sure. Is it awesome? Absolutely.

Also it was nice to know that a light bar off a Chevy Blazer fits the Neon so well, looks like I know what I need to get for my rally pod.
 
^Not necessarily, it doesn't have to have wings to be for motorcycles.

Dad has a Honda license plate on the front of a Chevy Duramax...
 
Good point...

Still seems odd to have it on the front window, since that's usually used for things related to the vehicle itself, but I can understand it.
 
So I was searching on what it would take to lift a Neon and came across this...

Is it questionable? Sure. Is it awesome? Absolutely.

Also it was nice to know that a light bar off a Chevy Blazer fits the Neon so well, looks like I know what I need to get for my rally pod.

You should do that
 
Haha, that Neon is cool in a post apocalypse Mad Max sort of way!

Someone did that to their Scion TC too.
 
The child in the driveway is wondering "What the hell?".:lol:

Seems like too new of a car to do that to though.
 
So I was searching on what it would take to lift a Neon and came across this...

Is it questionable? Sure. Is it awesome? Absolutely.

Also it was nice to know that a light bar off a Chevy Blazer fits the Neon so well, looks like I know what I need to get for my rally pod.

That's pretty damn great
 
Joey D
So I was searching on what it would take to lift a Neon and came across this...

Is it questionable? Sure. Is it awesome? Absolutely.

Also it was nice to know that a light bar off a Chevy Blazer fits the Neon so well, looks like I know what I need to get for my rally pod.

ND4SPD
Haha, that Neon is cool in a post apocalypse Mad Max sort of way!

Someone did that to their Scion TC too.
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/199/6nm3.jpg/

legacyMACHINE
That's pretty damn great

👍
 
348DA65E-5E67-46B2-B2AA-645E0823253E-5427-000007359375897E.jpg


C82FECE3-1736-4219-8AC4-F6CA83D52D9E-5427-000007359675F890.jpg


Is it questionable? Sure. Is it awesome? Absolutely.

Also it was nice to know that a light bar off a Chevy Blazer fits the Neon so well, looks like I know what I need to get for my rally pod.

That is easily the most bad@$$ Neon I've ever seen 👍
 
That Neon is pretty awesome.

The snorkeler system sold me, I agree.

The TC reminds me of the SAAB from the movie Moving, as a kid it made me fall in love with apocalyptic looking speed rat cars.

i020364.jpg
 
Only thing I'd change about the Neon is the color, really.
 
That Neon is hands down badass! 👍 But I'm feeling a matte black or dark grey for that beast of a Ratrod Death Race with a hint of Mad Max Neon. ;)👍
 
Back