Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,595 views
Hmm, not sure what to think of this

Never thought I'd see Monaro tail lights on a Soarer and for good reason too. God, that whole thing is horrid. :lol:
 
Youabian Puma

original.jpg

original.jpg

original.jpg
 
I don't see any modifications on that blue whale... which has pincers for fog lamps. As it's an original vehicle.

A questionable creation nevertheless.
 
So is the engine in the back?

I don't see why there's a MASSIVE trunk, if that's not the case
 
:yuck:
 
Sorry, but what the actual 🤬?
It was a Volvo C70 but I'm only guessing from the pics they have on their website. I was guessing on the interior, shape roof and headlights.

So is the engine in the back?

I don't see why there's a MASSIVE trunk, if that's not the case

It's a convertible and has a hardtop. Then has ton of cargo space.
 
So is the engine in the back?

I don't see why there's a MASSIVE trunk, if that's not the case

Yup, engine is back there from what I've seen, it's a 7.0L V8 I think.
 
Said to be 1.1 million dollars... For something as ugly as that with stuff found in parts bins. Such as the Buick Enclave taillights...

And no, I'm not saying everything sharing parts is bad. :p
 
that soarer is horrible..but at lest it does not look dodgy!

Just does not blend together well:crazy:
 
No pic, but today I saw a Miata with a license plate that said "** YOGA"(** represents first 2 letters of my town) and my reaction was "you have to do yoga just to get in" :lol:
 
If I did that Japanese thing (bazuking or something?) I would make the front lip a forklift.
 
Guy spends all that time and money making a Miata into a BMW wannabe, then literally cheaps out with a "ragtop". :odd:
 
Back