Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,638 views
Looks like someone tried to make a Jaguar F-Type out of a Mustang.

No. Just no.
More like the bastard child of an F-Type and a Morgan. Look at those cross-eyed lights.
 
00202_lNEZVeOQ9v6_600x450.jpg

Wut.

RIP Mustang...

Just burn that thing :sick:
 
It was a Craiglist ad :lol:
 
wtf_civic_1.jpg


wtf_civic_2.jpg


wtf_civic_4.jpg


wtf_civic_5.jpg


wtf_civic_8.jpg


wtf_civic_9.jpg


wtf_civic_hatch.jpg


*Warning turn off speakers, the music is loud and annoying *
 
Yea, you need a wheelie bar for your front-wheel drive 120 HP car.

They wasted (best case scenario) $3k on the interior, another 2k for TV/sound system, 3k on rims, 2k on air ride, and the paint was probably done by a 7 year old who jus happened to find some paint cans.
 
Over used Honda quote:
"V-Tec just kicked in, yo"
 
That right there is why I don't like diamond pattern stitching even if it's done by modern ferrari, it just looks tacky and aftermarket, especially after being ruined by cars like that one.

Of course, there are exceptions
1963-Ferrari-250-GT-Lusso-Berlinetta-Interior.jpg

This, on the other hand, looks like crap if you ask me
JH4NA21613T000124_3.jpg
 
That stitching should be reserved for carpets in houses with the interiors from the 1970s.
 
What's the point of stitching? Give me a race ready carbon fiber bucket seat! :P
 
wtf_civic_1.jpg


wtf_civic_2.jpg


wtf_civic_4.jpg


wtf_civic_5.jpg


wtf_civic_8.jpg


wtf_civic_9.jpg


wtf_civic_hatch.jpg


*Warning turn off speakers, the music is loud and annoying *

Poor Civic....

What in Cthulhu's name were they thinking with that wheelie bar?!?
 
Poor Civic....

What in Cthulhu's name were they thinking with that wheelie bar?!?
(ignore the top line)
 

Attachments

  • 1471967_601549729900806_461320513_n.jpg
    1471967_601549729900806_461320513_n.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 17
Amazing - Awful
Must mean the same then
 
Yeah, it's amazing in every possible negative way :lol:
 
Not sure about saying "poor Civic" as much as poor S14 that had it's front end cut off... Why is that a popular mod? I remember going to a car show where I saw an absolutely awful EG coupe with an S14 Kouki front end.
 
I was at Modified Live at Oulton Park in 2010, and I saw an EK with an S15 front end. I was 10 at the time and I was the only one to notice it, so everyone was amazed at my car knowledge:D. When done cleanly though, S15 lights blend in very subtly, but S14s stick out like a sore thumb on a Civic.
EDIT - Kind of looks like a CJO Mirage/P90 Starlet hybrid at the front.
 
What's the point of stitching? Give me a race ready carbon fiber bucket seat! :p
Its a lowrider thing. Its called diamond tuck. It may or may not have come from old school hot rodders in the '50s.
 
I love Dodge Magnums. This is heart breaking.
 
You should see my old teachers Caliber. Factory painted in the same color scheme.
 
Back