Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,642 views
1480747_630257767016137_222794480_n.jpg


I'm sure someone's gonna say they like this...
 
1480747_630257767016137_222794480_n.jpg


I'm sure someone's gonna say they like this...

I guess it'll be me.

Remove the stickers and maybe change the red wheels and its not too bad. Atleast they didn't put a park bench on the trunk or painted the car highlighter yellow.
 
Remove the stickers and maybe alter the bodykit a little. Otherwise I like it too.
 
I like it how it is with the stickers and wheel color :p
 
^I posted that like a week and a half ago.
 
The 240sx does need improvements on cooling :lol:
 
I get the look he was going for, but it's executed terribly. The whole car looks like crap, too... major fitment issues with body panels. If he'd at least smoothed out the edges of the louver panels, it would look less ridiculous.

louvers1.JPG
 
Ermmm...is that supposed to be a picture? All I see is "Image hosted by Tripod"
 
DSC-0000297.jpg


Look at the emblem on that Toyota Tercel:

DSC00002.JPG


That Nissan Maxima...


DSC-0000329.jpg


DSC-0000340.jpg
 
Last edited:
Typical examples of some proper "Mexituning" :lol:
 
Last edited:
I saw a security vehicle with front and rear bullbars. Why would you need bullbars on a vehicle that drives through a parking lot at 5mph?
 
Back