Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,642 views
I love Dodge Magnums. This is heart breaking.

Well I seen this a few weeks ago, taken with my cell phone camera and zoomed all the way.

lfqudp4r.jpg
 
Why would you spend money on this?
riceb.jpg
 
Last edited:
Because vato LOL. There are tons of low riders like that here in NM.
 
It almost looks like the license plate says WHHY *dramatic pause* HHY?!!?
 
Why you spend money on this?
Because make fool out of yourself? The
Sorry if it's a repost, but this is great:

soQaHeM.png
I've seen a Fiat at a car show my high school held that had a Flowmaster exhaust, a Honda Civic that looked good (but sounded like a weedwhacker), and a Smart car with a tachometer and volt meter on it. Between the Smart car I saw and this one, I'm not sure which takes the cake, but let's hope it takes the cake up its exhaust system.
 
Look at what I just found on facebook:
1404843_10152048369198256_917031577_o.jpg
 
Look at what I just found on facebook:
1404843_10152048369198256_917031577_o.jpg
Though I'm not completely sold on the color, just throw on some normal people rims(American Thrust) and presto.
 
I really hope that a real 442 was not harmed during this process, someone save it before it's too late
 
Though I'm not completely sold on the color, just throw on some normal people rims(American Thrust) and presto.
True, I would probably paint its factory paint scheme though.

BMW2002RatRod_02.jpg


Rat rod 2002 just because.
Well, that's certainly different. XD

Hellaflush Donk?
:lol: It's like the worst of both worlds.

I looked up Skyline on craigslist and this popped up, Nissan Sentra GT-R?:
00r0r_8PTltM6sumA_600x450.jpg


01313_8UQrJGixL3Y_600x450.jpg
 
Last edited:
Wow, they actually managed to make the car irrecognizable. The headlights are off a Mazda 323F. If it didn't say "Supra" you wouldn't tell...
 
Anyone remember Veilside?

180SX-FullVeilside.jpg

1870078176-image11.jpg

Yikes! I didn't know they had horrible body kits. The only ones I knew of were the Fortune RX-7 and NSX kits (I'm aware that there's more kits). RIP Supra.
 
As ugly as Veilside demo cars were (and would still be if the company was still alive) at least all of them were pretty fast, back in the day. 700hp Supras and 9 second drag R32s were common from Veilside, year after year. They used to make some sweet engine parts, mostly for the 2JZ engines (dat glorious titanium exhaust), but all that stopped in the late 90s and they ended up making only crappy bodykits.
 
I was at Modified Live at Oulton Park in 2010, and I saw an EK with an S15 front end. I was 10 at the time and I was the only one to notice it, so everyone was amazed at my car knowledge:D. When done cleanly though, S15 lights blend in very subtly, but S14s stick out like a sore thumb on a Civic.
EDIT - Kind of looks like a CJO Mirage/P90 Starlet hybrid at the front.

Speaking of S15 headlights, I saw some on this Tiburon at the same car show...
557932_10201834822891631_1934938405_n.jpg


Had G35 taillights in the back, but didn't get a picture of that...
 
Back