Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,732 views
00N0N_j3W2xZs3736_600x450.jpg

00202_fmbOBNJWU3R_600x450.jpg


This wouldn't be so bad if the conversion was done correctly.
Well, he stayed within the same parent company, I'll give him that.
 
Reminds me of the mk.4 jetta front end conversions I've seen done to mk.4 golfs when I lived in CT.
 
The RS/SS was a 1969 model that came with the 396. It's legit.
It didn't have both bagdes on it. It's was just a appearance package not a performance one.

I'm not talking about the 1969 Camaro and I'm aware of the RS/SS. C'mon slash, you've seen me post that Camaro before talking about how much I adored it. I'm talking about a 2010-2013 Camaro where its owner put RS & SS badges next to each other and I don't think Chevrolet makes a RS/SS camaro now.

But you can get a 2010-2013 Camaro SS/RS and it the same thing it was in '69 just an appearance package.
 
I know it was an appearance package....several engines were also offered...it was what you paired it with like every other car.
 
But you can get a 2010-2013 Camaro SS/RS and it the same thing it was in '69 just an appearance package.
There is?
Oh yeah, I just searched it again; so that's why there's a 1SS & 2SS option for the Camaro.
 
The Amemiya Europa has a diffuser on the back, and it also couples as a housing for the exhaust manifold.
 
@RocZX Just saw that on Jalopnik, what a waste of $49,900.
 
HAHAHA that is the most spectacular thing posted lately on this thread. Amazing :lol:
 
I will find that person and:

hulksmash.gif



----

To somewhat contribute:

lamborghini-gallardo_1.jpg


Modified-Ferrari-458-Italia-by-Mansory-Siracusa.jpg
 
That Ferrari is actually kinda neat. They were obviously going for the Cheetah in GTA V. I just wish they got the headlights right.

For comparison:
0_0.jpg
 
It may have been designed to look like the Cheetah, but that 458 was modified by Mansory, and therefore is questionable. :p
 
Is nobody going to compliment me on counting the spokes per wheel on that Phantom Pharoah? :p

If you need anything more to give me a compliment, it has 384 spokes on the whole car (480 if you count a spare wheel) :D
 
I quite like the 458. Maybe get rid of some of the modifications. Overall not too bad.
 
To somewhat contribute:

lamborghini-gallardo_1.jpg


Modified-Ferrari-458-Italia-by-Mansory-Siracusa.jpg

The Italia and the 1st gen Gallardo are amongst the least attractive supercars in recent years (IMO)... why bother ruining them even more????? :crazy:
 
The Italia and the 1st gen Gallardo are amongst the least attractive supercars in recent years (IMO)

Your opinion is invalid. :grumpy:

jk :sly:
 
Ukraine. A Mercedes SL R129 with a custom face styled like GAZ 21 Volga. :D
The rear fenders also have shaping similar to the M21. But the "RS" badge is really weird.
yAFfJjpVY_k.jpg
 
Minus the wheels...I kinda like it.


That's right. Slap me.
 
Minus the wheels...I kinda like it.

That's right. Slap me.

Ohh you little... :D

Is nobody going to compliment me on counting the spokes per wheel on that Phantom Pharoah? :p

If you need anything more to give me a compliment, it has 384 spokes on the whole car (480 if you count a spare wheel) :D

No, not going to bother :lol: At least that "thing" has a cool name...
 
Back