Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,477,745 views
proyecto-de-lamborgini-7993-MLM5305307901_102013-F.jpg


proyecto-de-lamborgini-7945-MLM5305331907_102013-F.jpg


proyecto-de-lamborgini-7944-MLM5305334662_102013-F.jpg
 
Oh god lol
 
It looks rather sad, not unlike myself when I saw it.
 
Give me a stock S15 any day. Or at least one that is modified in such a way that it will perform better.
 
Give me a stock S15 any day. Or at least one that is modified in such a way that it will perform better.
Would putting a V12 in it make it better?
 
-> Which is which? A Fauxrarri or a Genuine Rice?

1012816_3557830121260_1603331486_n.jpg


1460993_3557831561296_900249498_n.jpg


1506977_3557830281264_2087009651_n.jpg


1476563_3557831761301_135760199_n.jpg


:)
 
That fake Ferrari isn't all that bad. They got the look mostly right, even if the proportions are a bit off. It's very clean, but it doesn't seem to take itself terribly seriously. The headlights confuse me, though. Or rather, the lack thereof.
 
They better not have used a REAL Zonda or Horacio will have a horses head in the owners bed faster than jokes about the Huayras name died on Top Gear
 
I was looking at Lincoln Town Cars on eBay and came across this:

$_3.JPG


"Number of accidents: 1"

I don't know about that, I'd have to say it's been in quite a few more accidents than that...
 
That is hysterical :lol:
 
Nuevo León license plates :crazy:

Oh yes :P Most if not all of my posts here are Mexican. Found in Mercado Libre of course.


Remove the stupid camber and you have a real looker. :drool:

I was looking at Lincoln Town Cars on eBay and came across this:

That made me remember I had a Mustang magazine with one S197 that looked exactly like that, if not worse. I may post pics of it later.
 
Back