Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,472,195 views
Maybach 57S by Knight Luxury it cost just $1millon info and more pics

Maybach-Knight-Luxury-1%25255B2%25255D.jp


Maybach-Knight-Luxury-3%25255B2%25255D.jpg


Maybach-Knight-Luxury-4%25255B2%25255D.jpg


Maybach-Knight-Luxury-15%25255B2%25255D.jp
family-guy-cast-vomiting.jpg
 
Perhaps this thread should be changed to the "Questionable Opinions" thread, then.
It was a little side comment on a car. Stop getting worked up over it.
 
Then, how is the Maybach questionable?

The S-Class may be large but it is understated and pretty much looks the same as every Mercedes saloon. The Maybach however often has an eye-catching two-tone paintjob and they decided to ruin the styling with those headlights and that taillight strip which never looked good on anything.

inb4 997 targa
 
Coming from the person who had to censor his words? Yes, I'm totally worked up.
You seem to get angry over everything you don't completely agree with. It wasn't a post with pictures and reasons, it was literally a side comment.
 
Last edited:
You seem to get angry over everything you don't completely agree with. It wasn't a post with pictures and reasons, it was literally a side comment.
I haven't been angry with anything at all, let's not flatter ourselves. What I am is amazed by the senselessness of recent pages.
 
So, S-Class vehicles are questionable as well? Ok, then....
No, Maybach's are ugly pieces of 🤬.
Perhaps this thread should be changed to the "Questionable Opinions" thread, then.
It was a little side comment on a car. Stop getting worked up over it.
Coming from the person who had to censor his words? Yes, I'm totally worked up.

Then, how is the Maybach questionable?
You seem to get angry over everything you don't completely agree with. It wasn't a post with pictures and reasons, it was literally a side comment.
Why can't we be friends?

 
I haven't been angry with anything at all. What I am is amazed by the senselessness of recent pages.
Side comments aren't senseless. It was a little joke. I'm pretty sure you're the only one looking at it in this way.

Derailing the thread, no more arguments forever and ever.
 
Side comments aren't senseless. It was a little joke. I'm pretty sure you're the only one looking at it in this way.

Derailing the thread, no more arguments forever and ever.
It wasn't directed towards your comment to begin with. I'm pretty sure you're the only one looking at in that way.
 
The rims on that uhh... "Ferrari" look off. :lol:
Did a pretty good job elsewhere
 
When I saw the first pic: I've seen worse
Second pic: I've seen way worse
Third pic: A bit questionable
Fourth pic: Holy 🤬! That's ugly.

The Maybach from the music video with Jay-Z and Kayne West is a bit... less... errr... Maybach?

------------------------------

Those are some of the best kits I've seen. Definately questinable but kinda cool and well done
 
Wait until they reach a gas station or a parking lot.

When a car is that low 9 times out of 10 it's on airbags.
 
No matter where you're from cars that low are on airbags, I don't think it's even possible to get that low on a static drop and still be able to drive.
 
No matter where you're from cars that low are on airbags, I don't think it's even possible to get that low on a static drop and still be able to drive.
I've seen it done, and it looks really retarded.
 
Back