Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,472,073 views
No matter where you're from cars that low are on airbags, I don't think it's even possible to get that low on a static drop and still be able to drive.
You'd be surprised :rolleyes:
 
Reminds me of the ML-Class Mercedes that were similarly unsuitable for chasing dinosaurs from Goldblum 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Disagree, at least those were off-road capable. The Hyundai would get stuck on a parking bumper.
 
image.jpg
 
That VW looks like something Rutledge Wood would build for Top Gear USA. :lol:
 
It is sort of cool but from a Jetta? Really? If it was a Caddy (thanks @Zyla) which is a pick-up in the first place. But a Jetta?
 
That red Cadillac is in Houston, I'm 93% sure. See that 🤬 all the time... makes me kind of want to get close to it and have their insurance pay for my new rims.
 
Is it normal that I want to get a 🤬 car and make it even worse? Like low-budget rat-rodding.

I'm incredibly tempted to get a vertical exhaust like this


Get a couple trollface stickers like this


And just generally piss off the public/fanbois

-----

Kenny's Raptor would look better without the corporate livery but ho-hum. Nice truck.
 
I would too, if it weren't for the sticker bombing. :p And wheels. What is the VW scene's fascination with Corvette wheels?
 
Has Anybody though about creating a Hot or Not for Cars and customising? that site would get so many hits lol.
 
I bet the S15 I posted earlier has more camber than that! ha newb






:lol:
 
So my town held a VW bus festival, and I saw this. Cool, but questionable.
image.jpg

No back seats, just a massive cooler right in front of the engine.:lol:
 
Back