Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,472,008 views


Riced V8 Skyline.

 
Looks riced to me.
 
Riced? You mean time attack car? No rice here.
It can't be Riced anyway, if it was Riced it would have no power upgrades whereas this has a 600hp V8.
 
It can't be Riced anyway, if it was Riced it would have no power upgrades whereas this has a 600hp V8.
That would mean a primer grey Civic with an aftermarket filter can't be rice.
 
That would mean a primer grey Civic with an aftermarket filter can't be rice.
I'm basically saying that cars with massive body kits but hardly any horsepower is rice.
 
I'm basically saying that cars with massive body kits but hardly any horsepower is rice.
lb_widebody_murcielago_61212_35.jpg
 
That could actually look good if it was painted and the bolt holes on the flares covered up.
 
Looks riced to me.

:irked: How though? There's little to nothing questionable about it in the first place. Maybe the V8 swap was, but it's a track car and that body kit and wing is all for the corners. It's called down force, get as much of it. Here's a good example of a riced R33:

nissan-skyline-gtr.jpg


Then again, I'm sure this Skyline is also a fact one, but cosmetically it would classify as rice possibly and it definitely questionable.
 
I'm well aware of the purpose it serves, but it doesn't stop it from looking retarded.
 
I'm well aware of the purpose it serves, but it doesn't stop it from looking retarded.

It some cases it does look retarded, but of course it's function over form (not questionable), but in no way is it riced. 👎 Just clarifying your false labeling.
 
It some cases it does look retarded, but of course it's function over form (not questionable), but in no way is it riced. 👎 Just clarifying your false labeling.
I guess you are right. 👍
 
Isn't Jaguar from Coventry? Then what does come from Coventry? I think I'm really confused :confused:



Tastes vary but I find this a bit... cool
Ah wait. Thought he asked about the Coventry bit.

Must reread before posting
 
What? I'm even more confused than I was. :confused:
According to my research, Aston Martin was based there until 2003. I think Jaguar was always based in Coventry.
 
Pictures straight from the Houston Auto Show today.
These were in the manufacturer's blocks, by the way (there was an aftermarket section(posted below))

20140122_133001.jpg
20140122_133155.jpg
20140122_133219.jpg
20140122_133842.jpg
20140122_133859.jpg
20140122_133928.jpg


Aftermarket section (click for expansion)
 

Attachments

  • 20140122_132217.jpg
    20140122_132217.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 16
  • 20140122_150033.jpg
    20140122_150033.jpg
    1,017.7 KB · Views: 16
@Slashfan, "making things look stock"

A guy in my neighborhood used to have a Prelude SI with crazy modifications. Nothing cosmetic. When you looked at it, it was a regular Prelude SI. When he turned it on, it barely made any noise.... rev until 5K RPM, and all hell broke loose. THAT was a true sleeper!
 
That Kia.... is that diamond in the rim (the lip)?
I didn't look too hard. Actually, it wasn't even shiny when I looked at it. I think it's chrome maybe.
@EF12345678 and a microphone.

Also, the Camaro is sprayed worth bedliner. As is my friends truck.
It looks sick AF on the truck... Not so much on a sports car
 
The HEMI on the side is kinda neat though, like a throw back to the Cuda.
 
Back