Questionable modifications: pictures inside!

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Fred-
  • 38,995 comments
  • 3,471,873 views
It's a bit wrong and it looks a bit like a 288 GTO

1984-86_Ferrari_288GTO_02.jpg


I feel like @The Stig Farmer now. It's growing on me. But it need the spoiler
 
It looks so short without the spoiler...
but I like it.
 
I really like the first de-winged F40 that The Stig Farmer posted on the last page, but it's still one of the most questionable things you can do to a car.
 
Better than a spoiler on the back... :lol:
 
Every time that's been posted, and I still think it would be alright if they didn't use chrome taillights and instead just used regular Eclipse ones.
 
Not enough times two. Probaly Earth's core is enough if isn't put it ina ship and throw it at the sun
Black hole at the centre of the galaxy. Get rid of it for good.

inb4 white holes
 
No. Find a rich person that will pay enough to convert it to stock. Can't be losing more Vipers than have already been lost. ;)
 
Black hole at the centre of the galaxy. Get rid of it for good.

inb4 white holes

Actually never thought of the black hole. That's genius!

No. Find a rich person that will pay enough to convert it to stock. Can't be losing more Vipers than have already been lost. ;)

It won't be the same again. It will be famous for what it was and not for what it is
 
Another one that goes to far on the phrase "How low can you go?"
Look at the speakers in the back + TV's

Pimp-My-Ride-0114.jpg

stupidcaaars-002.jpg
 
Last edited:
Did they take the engine out orrr... How can there be TVs in the hood?

At the Mustang- I'm 99% sure that spoiler was in NFSU2.
 
That Mustang makes me want to puke. The Vipers stripes are cool but the rest is god-awful.
 
The Gulf livery can make anything look cool. (The Hummer doesn't fall into this category. Never liked it and I never will)
 
Back