Questions and Answers

sandboxgod
Ah thanks a lot guys. I was confused by the season references.

Here's the Monster Sport SX4 Hill Climb I was really looking forward to driving:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdKkNeat20M">YouTube Link</a>

I remember running the SX4 in career mode but I honestly have no clue what event it was.

Just got the game today and what a blast! This game is so much fun! Can't wait to redeem the VIP code and race online. Do you guys thunk the store will be up tomorrow like Sony said?

Don't think the store will be back tomorrow. They haven't said anything recently.

Hopefully I'm wrong.

That's not a question about DiRT3 at all. :lol:

Just keep playing single player. I've forgotten about online every time I play.

Was doing the Gymkhana Missions... How in the world do you do "Like a Record"?! "Triple spin on a corner of a raised container?" Huh?!

Yeah that's pretty tough. I must have had about 10 goes at it before I actually got it. You have to do 3 spins on top of the containers where them wooden planks cover the gap between the corner of 2 containers. I'm not actually sure you have to be touching the wooden planks for each spin, just pretty damn close to them. I found the easiest spot to try it is on the containers closest to section 1's (forgot the name of it) spin box near the power station. There's 2 wooden planks covering 2 corners to give you a better chance if you mis-time the spin.

:)

🤬 That's what I've been doing Iand got nothing! I did it on 3 of the 5 corners too!...These requirements aren't well secured at all!

you know one mission where it tells you to drift through the "free-standing crane" in the depot?

Yeah Well there was only one that wasn't covered with plywood, and I drifted through it from every side and still got nothing :odd:

I finally made it to Season 2 so thanks again.

Q: I still wonder what is the total number of seasons?

I also unlocked the 1st trailblazer event in my career but cant use the Monster Tajima SX4 Sport yet..... I know it will be unlocked at some point in my career.

There are four career seasons, plus World Tour events (which are all events of a certain discipline).

You cannot use the Monster Tajima SX4 in career mode. It's only available online and in time trails and single races.

Well, I've already finished the game.

The only question I can't answer is why I keep losing my connection. It times out after about an hour. I was just beginning a massive series of Outbreak games online, and the connection went.

Connection Loss?? Massive Outbreak?? :eek: We're all done for!

Ahem, How frequently have you been playing to be finished so soon... all 4 seasons and world tours?

I've been playing it more than I'd care to admit, actually. I've just had a very stressful period lately, and I had a week or so free. DIRT 3 was a good way to cool off.

Same here ... I've been avoiding finishing the clutch job on the Evo by playing DiRT. It works very well, especially with the 95º+ days we've had recently.

I believe that the Rockstar Gymkhana car is an STI Hatch, not a Fiesta. Sorry. Correct livery, wrong car.

This is the Rockstar STI ...

but there is a vid with a rockstar fiesta

wpid-Ford-Racings-Ken-Block-Tanner-Foust-in-a-Gymkhana-battle-in-DiRT-3-0.jpg

matt-mtb
ah sweet man , you play against tanner in the world tour gymkhana

I'm not sure I haven't got there yet but you can in rallycross plus in Gymkhana you dont see your opponent cars.

That's not a question about DiRT3 at all. :lol:

Just keep playing single player. I've forgotten about online every time I play.

Was doing the Gymkhana Missions... How in the world do you do "Like a Record"?! "Triple spin on a corner of a raised container?" Huh?!

The real trick is in the wording, "corner" if your doing it on the small area's with one wooden plank crossing the corner your in the wrong spot to complete this challenge. The spot they are referring too is just to the left of the entrance from the parking lot atop the containers. There is a corner there that is big enough to easily complete this challenge. Don't do it in the small sections. Here is a video I found that outlines all of the challenges for the Depot Section of the DC compound.

I was able to complete the "Like a Record" challenge in one of the areas with the wood, but it was difficult. LR's suggestion is likely simpler.

Anyone else having problems with wheel settings resetting? While in career mode, I have to restart every race cause my wheel settings are no longer there. Most noticeably, the steering linearity, as the car becomes really twitchy. But when I restart the race, my wheel settings take effect again.

Im on PS3 with the G27.

Back