Questions and innuendos about Moderators

• Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
Why the hell would you register for this site and NOT post?

Some people do not feel like they can contribute to a thread or conversation and just read (I do this pretty often). It is easier to follow and keep up with threads as a member.

I'd imagine it's a bit like being a parent to multiple offspring...you obviously have a favorite but it would be mean to announce it.

:D

Mods, do we have a wargaming thread? Something that discusses tabletop miniatures or little wars style games?

I can never figure out how to perform a search so I thought I’d ask if any of you know of the top of your head.

Should I change my username to doughnut?
If you like not being eaten, I wouldn't.
Mods, do we have a wargaming thread? Something that discusses tabletop miniatures or little wars style games?

I can never figure out how to perform a search so I thought I’d ask if any of you know of the top of your head.
A few references to tabletop gaming here and there in other threads but nothing of note.

I guess mods have favourite members? After all, you mods are only human. :D
I hate some people less than others.
I can never figure out how to perform a search
search001.jpg

search002.jpg

TB
How painful was that to type? Because it sucked mightily to read.
Are all post meant to be in proper English?
Seams phine two mi.

You put the word(s) you want to search for in the Search box. If you know who said it, put their name in the Member box. If you know when they said it, put a date in the Newer Than box. If you know they made it a thread title, tick the Titles Only box. If you know they did it in the thread you're currently in, tick the This Thread Only box. If you know they did it in the forum you're currently in, tick the This Forum Only box.

Are you trying to tell me something?

I think I'm going to regret asking this.

I think we’re all be told something... ;)

Being a mobile device browser of GTP I didn’t actually get to see the Search bar and my main home laptop is into the doctors because it’s an Acer so obviously it went tits up on me and is in the shop under warranty.

Being a mobile device browser of GTP I didn’t actually get to see the Search bar
See the big magnifying glass in the top-right corner? It's that. GTP is a responsive design, so it adapts to what you view it on.

See the big magnifying glass in the top-right corner? It's that. GTP is a responsive design, so it adapts to what you view it on.

You mean this one?..

815EA96A-19A5-4CD2-B959-D6BF8C0D43CD.png

Honestly never noticed that until you just mentioned it.

Does it work on Commodore 64?
It wouldn't be pretty, but it should work, assuming the browsers available on the Commodore are compatible with the latest TLS ciphers required to communicate with our servers.

I believe that @Jordan tested it for AmigaOS...
Yes, after complaints that the sticky header was broken in "Odyssey". The user said they were on the "latest version"... released over a decade ago. :lol:

Back