Questions and innuendos about Moderators

• Thread starter kikie
  • 3,805 comments
TB
That.

If a status is restricted, it doesn't apply to staff.

If a thread is locked, the staff can still post in it without having to unlock it.

About the only thing us lowly mods can't do is read private messages.

Edit: reading the new posts that came in while I was typing, we can't tell the difference between a restricted profile and an unrestricted one. They all look the same so we wouldn't even know.

Locked threads have a, shocker, lock icon.

View attachment 768284
Technology is neat. 👍

So mods are human like us all, I guess they cry every year to the touching x - factor sob stories, I guess they look in the mirror and think yup I look as cool as Micheal Buble, and sing as smooth in the shower, I guess they bleed like the rest of us, but Famines maybe be indigo, but what I really want to know is

1. Whats your favourite tipple?
  2. But mostly, if you could have any superpower what would it be and why?

Do moderators have specific "beats" or do you simply prowl the areas of the forum you're inclined to prowl and address issues as they manifest?

doughnut.png

How for god's sake can moderators moderate perfectly if they stay up so late every day, day in and day our? :confused: :odd:

:gtpflag:

Of the nearly 300,000 members who've registered, what percentage of them have actually posted at least once?

Why the hell would you register for this site and NOT post?
Some probably register just to send a PM asking a question to someone and once they got their answer, they leave and never come back. I actually remember someone doing that with me years ago. Another example could be they want to download something from the site, which if I remember correctly requires you being a member here.

Of course, that's just two examples, I'm sure there are more I could list, but I'm too tired to remember them.

I joined when I got a PS3 when they first came out bought lifetime premium (I think they may be a hit out on me) and I don't post a whole lot since joining but do read a lot of post daily. I would say that I have missed logging into
GTPlanet less than 40 days total since joining. Lots of interesting people on here.

To find GT4 information. Before I joined I was a lurker for quite some time. Maybe I should have stayed a lurker and the lives of mods would have been a lot easier.

Question:

Which mod aged too fast because of me?

Come on now, don't be shy. Reveal yourself.

TB
One third (100,067), assuming I did my search correctly.
I'm shocked that there's that many users who have posted. I thought there would be far fewer. Maybe that's because I've only been here for five years.

Back