Quiz: How Well Do You Know Gran Turismo Sport?

Who knows the first 2 colors in mileage exchange and what the GTS trophy is called??????? 13/15 (only a couple guesses from 11/15)

You got 13 out of 15

Diamond Driver
Gran-Turismo%E2%84%A2SPORT_20180707143159-e1530970948525-800x452.jpg

12 of 15.
I knew it was either "Rosso Alfa and Vegas Yellow" or "Performance Blue and Sapphire Silver". But chose the second. :ouch:

P.S. Never knew what is "Broad Bean Raceway" until I remembered BB Raceway. :D But my answer was correct.

Last edited:
Glad you guys are enjoying the quiz! Over 1,200 people have already taken this in its first two hours online. :eek:
Can we have a new quiz every week (or month (or year))? Not only about GT but other racing games too. :D
We've been working on the functionality for a while now and will definitely have more in the future. 👍

Cant wait for the Gran Turismo 4 quiz

"What is the first car on the list of used 80's cars after you shuffled the list 5 times?"

Nice quiz! I got 11 out of 15.

I'm not in EU so I had no idea of the release date over there, also no way I would ever remember the first manufacturer paint chips we got or know the name of that FIA trophy.

And I totally forgot about the 125 kart!

Fun quiz, but the real test was if people posted their actual score or added some points to make themselves look better. :scared:
I'd imagine they can stat track to see, but really, why lie?? I'd be just as entertained if I got one right as all 15. Of course I'd be happier and braggy-er if I had gotten all 15, but my "entertained" level would stay the same. ;)
Looking forward to more. Definitely one of the better ideas here.

I'd imagine they can stat track to see, but really, why lie?? I'd be just as entertained if I got one right as all 15. Of course I'd be happier and braggy-er if I had gotten all 15, but my "entertained" level would stay the same. ;)
Looking forward to more. Definitely one of the better ideas here.
Maybe GTP was inspired by GT Sport and wanted to add a TR (Truthfulness Rating) system, so we can identify those posters "who exhibit superior truthfulness and honesty, that will be revered by all posters." :lol:

Glad you guys are enjoying the quiz! Over 1,200 people have already taken this in its first two hours online. :eek:

We've been working on the functionality for a while now and will definitely have more in the future. 👍

Wi you be posting the results? I wanna see some proper stats and a nice bell curve! :gtpflag:

Got 7. What is black bean raceway? never seen that I do not remember. I did not look anything up, just from memory was all. Still a little embarrassed.

Back