Quiz: How Well Do You Know Gran Turismo Sport?

10/15; found it interesting that the questions dealing with online I got right and I've yet to race online in GTS. Got GTS in early Apr so missed some of the what came when questions. But nicely done poll. :cheers:

I don't have GT Sport but I thought I'd give the quiz a shot.

Achieving a score of 5/15 suggests my guessing skills need work. :boggled:

Screenshot_20180716-195938.png

Mayhave got 11 of 15, but being 5 seconds behind doesn't help.

Did I even play Gran Turismo Sport???
I got GTS on release date, but judging be my
inept score in the quiz you'd be forgiven for thinking I hardly played GT at all, doh

12/15 not bad I like this it’s fun the Official F1 site does these types of quizzes too. More please :D

Attachments

• 73270D31-63D3-4C55-9F78-0D9F51A72B0E.png
    73270D31-63D3-4C55-9F78-0D9F51A72B0E.png
    70.4 KB · Views: 18
You got 11 out of 15
It's a pretty decent result, but it looks like you still have Counter Steer Assist on... :D Yeah, this guy right :dopey:

Got the the question about the car manufacturers/DLC cars (I could have sworn that the Alpines were added in the Autodromo Nazionale Monza update) and the one about the statue/trophy.

That was fun! I'd love to see more little quizzes in articles!

Got the the question about the car manufacturers/DLC cars (I could have sworn that the Alpines were added in the Autodromo Nazionale Monza update) and the one about the statue/trophy.

That was fun! I'd love to see more little quizzes in articles!

The Alpine vgt gr.1 was ever present

6/15... just above a 33% :lol:

I would love a throwback quiz for GT5 and GT6! I'm sure many others would like them for the older games too even, but I didn't get to play those :(

Back