Quiz: How Well Do You Know Gran Turismo Sport?

I got 12/15... but, totally guessed at the release date... so reality is 11/15.
Not bad for someone that hasn't played in months, does not follow the FIA part of the game and has never used scapes...

Ah, I see what you're getting at, but that wasn't what I was thinking.

For a hint - check Brand Central.
I'll have to look, but they were under SRT in Gran Turismo 6, as were the Challenger and some other cars. The RAM 1500 was under RAM in GT6.

Now that I think about it, isn't the Hellcat under SRT?

I'll have to look, but they were under SRT in Gran Turismo 6, as were the Challenger and some other cars. The RAM 1500 was under RAM in GT6.

Now that I think about it, isn't the Hellcat under SRT?

I think everything that was under the SRT brand in GT6 (as it was a separate brand at the time) has been moved back into Dodge.

But there's a different element of the name that's gone a bit wrong. Nothing to do with the SRT/Dodge swap.

Edit: Since no-one responded, I'll tell you - the Tomahawks have actually been given different names in GTS - what were called the S, GTS-R, and X in GT6 are actually called the Street, Racing, and Technology (a pun on "SRT"). The names only appear in Brand Central, however - in the garage, and everywhere else for that matter, they retain the S, GTS-R, and X names.

Last edited:
I'm just mucking about with another quiz at the moment, and I was reminded about something from this one.

A good proportion of the comments we had on social media were people questioning "Broad Bean" Raceway, to the point of suggesting we'd made an error because they'd never heard of it:

20180801121125.jpg

It's written on the outside walls and inside floor about every 200 yards :lol:

I think it's because it's always referred to in game screens as BB raceway. I remember looking it up at one point 'cause I thought a new track came out and I somehow missed it. Nope.

You got 10 out of 15

SR Up!
driverSRup-300x169.jpg

It's a pretty decent result, but it looks like you still have Counter Steer Assist on...

I was not very adept at the release questions, I did not get GTS till Christmas of 2017

You mean the BB in BB Raceway really does not count for Big Block?????:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

can we add our own questions? seems like the right thread.

what cars of the N class allows you to regulate the front aero, to help to mitigate understeer?

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back