Quiz: How Well Do You Know Gran Turismo Sport?

12/15 without owning the game.
termek_3801_116275.1.jpg

These quizes are always easy,i can can handle it....

"The trophy for winning the FIA Championship is based on a sculpture. What's the original called?"

giphy.gif
It's easy when you've seen it for real...:D

Oh dear. 10 out 15 for me. I made a few stupid errors, much like my maths test:lol:

11/15 Some of these quastions were.... for example the one with the colours from the exchange i can't remember stuff like this im not famine. :lol:

Some of these quastions were.... for example the one with the colours from the exchange i can't remember stuff like this im not famine. :lol:
But beware, the brains behind this quiz are the same ones that wrote GTPEDIA. Expect the obscure…
You didn't think we were going to make it easy for you, did you? :D

There's a guy on our Facebook page who had a bit of a meltdown:

Wtf is Broad Bean raceway ? Never heard of it .. BS quiz , quit after that question
I guess he doesn't know GT Sport all that well then :lol:

You didn't think we were going to make it easy for you, did you? :D

There's a guy on our Facebook page who had a bit of a meltdown:

I guess he doesn't know GT Sport all that well then :lol:
No of course not :lol: as for that guy on FB i can just facepalm.

11/15... with a couple of "D'Oh"s when I saw the answers.

Nitpicking, Q10... it's not really assessing the number of incidents any more; it's more linked to penalty judgements.

13/15. My mistakes are the Mileage Exchange color question and the FIA trophy.

Not bad though but I wished I could have gotten those two correct. :banghead:

Another candidate for "doesn't know as much about GT Sport as he thinks":

actualnumbnuts.jpg

Although what he's clicking on to see La Sarthe as a correct answer to any question escapes me.

Incidentally, no love for "Brand Turismo"? I giggle every time I see that question :D

Another candidate for "doesn't know as much about GT Sport as he thinks":

View attachment 752011
Although what he's clicking on to see La Sarthe as a correct answer to any question escapes me.

Incidentally, no love for "Brand Turismo"? I giggle every time I see that question :D
Might have to hit him with your encyclopedia to see them see sense (not literally telling you to do so).

9/15... were a few I wasn’t 100% sure and proceeded to pick the wrong one out of the two I was considering... :rolleyes:

And no I do not use counter steer assist... csa is for babies... :lol::rolleyes:

I got 13/15. I couldn't make a correct answer of the statue question...
I thought I wanna translate this quiz for Japanese players which are not very good at English.

Back