Quiz: How Well Do You Know Gran Turismo Sport?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GTPNewsWire
  • 106 comments
  • 9,937 views
12/15 without owning the game.
termek_3801_116275.1.jpg
 
These quizes are always easy,i can can handle it....

"The trophy for winning the FIA Championship is based on a sculpture. What's the original called?"

giphy.gif
It's easy when you've seen it for real...:D

Oh dear. 10 out 15 for me. I made a few stupid errors, much like my maths test:lol:
 
11/15 Some of these quastions were.... for example the one with the colours from the exchange i can't remember stuff like this im not famine. :lol:
 
fffc06fc71939e001deec992209ac158.png

I'll have you know, I disabled it yesterday for the first time in months!
 
Some of these quastions were.... for example the one with the colours from the exchange i can't remember stuff like this im not famine. :lol:
But beware, the brains behind this quiz are the same ones that wrote GTPEDIA. Expect the obscure…
You didn't think we were going to make it easy for you, did you? :D

There's a guy on our Facebook page who had a bit of a meltdown:

Wtf is Broad Bean raceway ? Never heard of it .. BS quiz , quit after that question
I guess he doesn't know GT Sport all that well then :lol:
 
13/15. Failed on the original car count and the pile of crap trying to look like a trophy.
 
You didn't think we were going to make it easy for you, did you? :D

There's a guy on our Facebook page who had a bit of a meltdown:


I guess he doesn't know GT Sport all that well then :lol:
No of course not :lol: as for that guy on FB i can just facepalm.
 
13/15
Trophy and mile exchange colors :(
 
11/15... with a couple of "D'Oh"s when I saw the answers.

Nitpicking, Q10... it's not really assessing the number of incidents any more; it's more linked to penalty judgements.
 
I pay way too much attention to this site because I got 11/15 and I have yet to play the game.
 
10 out of 15 right. I got the first two wrong but made a reasonable recovery after that.
 
13/15. My mistakes are the Mileage Exchange color question and the FIA trophy.

Not bad though but I wished I could have gotten those two correct. :banghead:
 
Another candidate for "doesn't know as much about GT Sport as he thinks":

actualnumbnuts.jpg

Although what he's clicking on to see La Sarthe as a correct answer to any question escapes me.

Incidentally, no love for "Brand Turismo"? I giggle every time I see that question :D
 
Another candidate for "doesn't know as much about GT Sport as he thinks":

View attachment 752011
Although what he's clicking on to see La Sarthe as a correct answer to any question escapes me.

Incidentally, no love for "Brand Turismo"? I giggle every time I see that question :D
Might have to hit him with your encyclopedia to see them see sense (not literally telling you to do so).
 
12/15. It's what I expected to get really:

sc.png
 
9/15....
 
I really hate bragging, but after the 5th attempt I got 100%, soooooo yea!
 
I could have ve sworn Porsche was in the game on launch day.
 
6/15, not bad, considering that I've never played the game...
 
9/15... were a few I wasn’t 100% sure and proceeded to pick the wrong one out of the two I was considering... :rolleyes:

And no I do not use counter steer assist... csa is for babies... :lol::rolleyes:
 
I got 13/15. I couldn't make a correct answer of the statue question...
I thought I wanna translate this quiz for Japanese players which are not very good at English.
 
I got 13/15. I couldn't make a correct answer of the statue question...
I thought I wanna translate this quiz for Japanese players which are not very good at English.
Do it, then!
 
Because I always post the Mileage store updates on Instagram I got correct the color question hehee.
IMG_20180719_163250.jpg
 
Back