R.S.01 Trophy. Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps. 90 minutes.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 574 comments

Do you want multiple tyre compounds available?

• Yes. Soft/Medium/Hard.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Mediums only.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Nice! I like it, black and unclutterd. The ghosted lettering on the wing and bonnet (hood) are a nice touch. I take it you now have a true black purchased from mileage points?. It's a shame they won't give us the option of using those colours for the decals too.

What I was referring to was when the game was released we didn't have the black that is on the far right in the standard colors in the editor. Only after enough people kept bitchin' about it did they add it. This meant if you did buy a black car there was no way to mask anything on the car. It really was a PITA, thus that really nice gloss on the Aston meant you limited on what you could add as there also wasn't the collection of decals there is now.

I bought the RS 01, nice, fun little car, the race should be a pleasure!

Getting the livery sorted out...

75323336_482038605991439_1748090365652500480_n.jpg

Roasting hot where I am today, 35c!! They say next weekend for the race that it should be cooler. Here's hoping, otherwise I'll be doing it "au naturel"!!! :D

#CorWhatABigHamster! :dopey:

I bought the RS 01, nice, fun little car, the race should be a pleasure!

Getting the livery sorted out...

View attachment 866282

Roasting hot where I am today, 35c!! They say next weekend for the race that it should be cooler. Here's hoping, otherwise I'll be doing it "au naturel"!!! :D

#CorWhatABigHamster! :dopey:

Looking good, now all that's left is:

*my livery rules*

I didn't want to be THAT guy. But, what Visigoth said. Other than that, looks great.

Need to have a quick play with the hue/saturation of the orange tonight, and try a few blues. But, I think I'm done with it.

@Bivittavus88 Have you tried any off the decals in the Discover section? People have already made paint chip decals for the Gulf liveries. Check here. http://gtswiki.gt-beginners.net/decal/?searchword=gulf There are a few different variations available. Decal #553 has the paint codes and colors on the decal for reference. You could get a decal close to what you're looking for and paste it on the car. Then go to the special colors and scroll through them to match.

Last edited:
@Bivittavus88 Have you tried any off the decals in the Discover section? People have already made paint chip decals for the Gulf liveries. Check here. http://gtswiki.gt-beginners.net/decal/?searchword=gulf There are a few different variations available. I'd imagine one is close to what you're looking for. Decal #553 has the paint codes and colors on the decal for reference.

I have. That's what the orange is, at the moment. But, it looks a little washed out under some lighting. I'm not looking for perfect Gulf colours, though. Just heavily inspired by.

@Bivittavus88 I'm sorry, I have to cancel my entry :( . I'm terrible at this track :( .

No worries, mate. Hopefully I'll see you at Suzuka for the sprint series.

A bit short notice with less than a week to go. But, @NaketWookie, the spot is yours if you want it. Unless @Leftcurl is ok to race.

Provided his wife hasn't found out that he's forgetten again :lol:

Edit: Alternatively, if neither of you can make it, @DesertPenguin, the free spot is open to someone from your series.

No worries, mate. Hopefully I'll see you at Suzuka for the sprint series.

A bit short notice with less than a week to go. But, @NaketWookie, the spot is yours if you want it. Unless @Leftcurl is ok to race.

Provided his wife hasn't found out that he's forgetten again :lol:

Edit: Alternatively, if neither of you can make it, @DesertPenguin, the free spot is open to someone from your series.

a pure stroke of luck.. i came home from work and Mrs Leftcurl was on the phone to her brother and i overheard her talking about the party on the 23rd!!
My only chance to make the race is that the party starts at 4pm.. with a view to finishing early evening... so if i can make it and there's a slot free, i'll just slide into your DM's like a boss :crazy: (I will have certainly had a gallon of ale inside me as well to add to the mix :cheers:)

Back