R.S.01 Trophy. Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps. 90 minutes.

  • Thread starter Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 574 comments
  • 26,494 views

Do you want multiple tyre compounds available?

  • Yes. Soft/Medium/Hard.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Mediums only.

    Votes: 3 100.0%

  • Total voters
    3
  • Poll closed .
I hope you don't have any minimum SR requirements for the room cause currently I'm between SR.E and SR.D. Saturday morning on the mountain is going as expected :lol:

I feel like you should be in the pro class. :mischievous:
 
I'd like to spectate if there's a space available.
 
Didn't MCA say he was thinking about live streaming the race? Sure, it would only be from his point of view, but it's a thought.
 
Post them here so I can subscribe to you guys on YouTube. That way any time you are streaming a race I'll have it pop up and can watch.
 
Post them here so I can subscribe to you guys on YouTube. That way any time you are streaming a race I'll have it pop up and can watch.

Will do! It would be pretty cool to have a broadcast stream with commentary. :)
 
@Pigems I found a pic with just Homer.
mr_plow_1.jpg


I have a YT as most of you know, but I've never tried to stream anything on the PS to it.
 
Streaming is all good by me, guys.



You're on the entry list for broadcast/commentary, just to save you a space.
That's not necessary as I may jump around a bit. I just wanted to check in once in awhile. If you need the spot then don't hesitate to give it up
 
That's not necessary as I may jump around a bit. I just wanted to check in once in awhile. If you need the spot then don't hesitate to give it up

S'all good, mate. Nobody is going to jump in to fill spot 16 with a little under two hours to go.
 
What time is the race today? How many hours from now?

Edit: Never mind, it’s in the OP. 4pm my time. :)

@Mistah_MCA How empty was your tank the other day when you set that 14.x time?
I don't remember, but it wasn't near empty
 
Is it the qualy that starts at the time posted? And race around 1/2 hour after that?

What's everyone's pee strategy? :lol:
Use it to kill the ghosts. Oh wait, I'm not playing Death Stranding...
 
Move racing setup + TV to bathroom, use toilet as racing seat. Never have to worry about stepping aside. :]

Have you seen the size of my TV? Also, after 30 minutes, you can't feel your legs. And finally, the couch is more comfortable than the throne.
 
Have you seen the size of my TV? Also, after 30 minutes, you can't feel your legs. And finally, the couch is more comfortable than the throne.
If there's a will, there's a way. :lol:
But would you rather be comfortable and potentially lose minutes, or use the bathroom as you race without losing a single second?
 
Have you seen the size of my TV? Also, after 30 minutes, you can't feel your legs. And finally, the couch is more comfortable than the throne.

Clearly you’re not bathroom’ing correctly then, you need to get yourself a Lazy-Bowl! :lol:

 
Last edited:
I should probably get in there to see if rebuilding the database helped my connection.

The practice room Pigems made worked this morning. I even got to participate in a 5 lap exhibition race. Fingers crossed that we found the solution with some guidance by @TurboTacho.
 
If there's a will, there's a way. :lol:
But would you rather be comfortable and potentially lose minutes, or use the bathroom as you race without losing a single second?

Thankfully, I won't have to make that choice. I've employed my strategy.
 
If the game doesn't let me race today, then it will be of no use for me to sign up in the future.
 
Back