R.S.01 Trophy. Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps. 90 minutes.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 574 comments

Do you want multiple tyre compounds available?

• Yes. Soft/Medium/Hard.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Mediums only.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hmmm tricky.

8pm on a Saturday may be contentious is this household...

I can't 'commit' to this one, and I reckon you'll have a full entry list soon enough. That being said, if there's space come 8pm, 23rd and I can do it, I'll do a Pigems and jump onto the back of the grid and see what happens.

#87 on the reserve list :gtpflag:

i think it's the mother-in-laws 70th birthday party that night (i should know as the wife has been telling me about it since April :lol:, but you only remember things that you're interested in right?)

Put me in for now with - oh go on then - #69 :P

Hmmm tricky.

8pm on a Saturday may be contentious is this household...

I can't 'commit' to this one, and I reckon you'll have a full entry list soon enough. That being said, if there's space come 8pm, 23rd and I can do it, I'll do a Pigems and jump onto the back of the grid and see what happens.

#87 on the reserve list :gtpflag:

"Do a Pigems" . . I like it. I'm going to use it whenever I start at the back, and get a podium in the dailies :cheers:

i think it's the mother-in-laws 70th birthday party that night (i should know as the wife has been telling me about it since April :lol:, but you only remember things that you're interested in right?)

Put me in for now with - oh go on then - #69 :P

Exactly! I have no idea when Sarah's mum's birthday is. I really should learn :lol:

@Leftcurl :D What I'll experience...
Me: :cool::sly:
Others:
lightspeed.gif

Me: :dunce::drool:

Sooo, I tried a one make custom race with this fancy little Renault, last night. It's stupid fast in the slipstream. I did not expect it to be that much quicker. Something in the region of an extra 20/25kph down the straight after Radilon*

This could get interesting . .

*I'm guessing that's how you spell it, without googling.

Considering a "your waifu is trash" livery at this point.

Or perhaps I could jump on the theme and represent an anime that isn't chock full of little girls making high pitched noises (no offense chaps) such as Berserk, JoJo, Space Dandy or somesuch.

Or just booze and fags again...

What about an itasha race car? :D

I run a matt black car with blood red wheels with a skull and crossed katana on the bonnet... do I strike you at someone with a high tolerance to moe? :irked:

Anime is...
uh...
life.
Yeah. :D

Anime is beer? :dopey:

Or perhaps I could jump on the theme and represent an anime that isn't chock full of little girls making high pitched noises (no offense chaps) such as Berserk, JoJo, Space Dandy or somesuch.

Spa is chaos. When the world is chaos, Hokuto will appear! Or... so I've heard....... :embarrassed:

Or just booze and fags again...

Ya can't go wrong with the staples of life mate 👍.

I’m surely not alone in just ‘not getting’ anime?

Jack Daniels and Camel? Yeh I got that :cheers:
Anime is a seriously deep, black and dense coal mine with a very few, very deep, very hidden, but brilliantly shiny diamonds.

Japan does a great job of hiding some of the amazing storytelling within anime behind literal legions of copy-pasted, colour-palette-swapped little girls in school uniforms.

If you're prepared to wade through it, there is some seriously awesome Sci-Fi, High Fantasy and Comedy within the world of anime.

I've got one anime girl that I got off the discovery section. I'll slap her on just to meet Mistah's livery requirements. :lol:
This ain't my race, though. :lol: I'm just being a cheeky sucker right now (especially right now, as it's almost 3:30 AM here).

Considering a "your waifu is trash" livery at this point.
I'm not into the whole "waifu" stuff, but if you say anything bad about Tohru or Ryuko (see spoiler below), I will make sure I punt you at least 20 times in this race. :lol:
Screenshot_20190331-164739_Crunchyroll.jpg

I’m surely not alone in just ‘not getting’ anime?

Jack Daniels and Camel? Yeh I got that :cheers:
Come join us young people and embrace anime.

Or Jack Daniels. That works, too!

I run a matt black car with blood red wheels with a skull and crossed katana on the bonnet... do I strike you at someone with a high tolerance to moe? :irked:

Anime is beer? :dopey:
I have no idea what moe is. :(

... Sure. :D

I don’t get it either? Unless Bart Simpson counts as Anime? :lol:
That's just American cartoons haha. Anime is animations that come from Japan. Some of the older ones are One Piece, Pokemon, DragonBall Z, Sailor Moon, etc.

This ain't my race, though. :lol: I'm just being a cheeky sucker right now (especially right now, as it's almost 3:30 AM here).

I'm not into the whole "waifu" stuff, but if you say anything bad about Tohru or Ryuko (see spoiler below), I will make sure I punt you at least 20 times in this race. :lol:

Come join us young people and embrace anime.

Or Jack Daniels. That works, too!

I have no idea what moe is. :(

... Sure. :D

That's just American cartoons haha. Anime is animations that come from Japan. Some of the older ones are One Piece, Pokemon, DragonBall Z, Sailor Moon, etc.

Soooo, that makes Homer Amerime then? :D

Anime is a seriously deep, black and dense coal mine with a very few, very deep, very hidden, but brilliantly shiny diamonds.

Japan does a great job of hiding some of the amazing storytelling within anime behind literal legions of copy-pasted, colour-palette-swapped little girls in school uniforms.

If you're prepared to wade through it, there is some seriously awesome Sci-Fi, High Fantasy and Comedy within the world of anime.

i think that's way too much for my brain... this is about my limit..

Also, I'm not sure how I feel about some (one) of these livery 'rules'...

Anyone who knows my designs, knows I'm a Bridgestone|Potenza guy... But you want me to put the Michelin Man on there???

*sobs quietly in a corner*

Back