R.S.01 Trophy. Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps. 90 minutes.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 574 comments

Do you want multiple tyre compounds available?

• Yes. Soft/Medium/Hard.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Mediums only.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I finally decided to clean out my decals inventory, I had a tons that I ever use or used before. I should have made this livery first, It’s taking foooooorrrreeeeeeeevvvvvvvvveeeeeerrrr!!!!

Dude, I just found a decal with you name all over it!! :D

F1BF3411-6C6F-467E-8517-814869283125.jpeg

Also, I'm not sure how I feel about some (one) of these livery 'rules'...

Anyone who knows my designs, knows I'm a Bridgestone|Potenza guy... But you want me to put the Michelin Man on there???

*sobs quietly in a corner*

The whole racing tire situation in GT Sport drives my OCD nuts. Half of the brands listed in the tire decals section have race tires for normal cars. I guess they can get away with it in Gr. 3 & faster classes, since they have dedicated race tires since most are the spec tire for some series. I'd personally have Firestones on my cars if it weren't for 2 problems: 1) that red line needs to go. I hate it. 2) The logos would then have to be a tad larger.

oh and btw... if anyone has any images they want converting into a decal, just shout me up. It's not possible for everything due to the 15kb size, but i'll have a go if you don't have the software to do it 👍

Looks like this race will have 2 winners :D . One for the race itself, and one for the coolest livery :D .

Great! I can lose twice in the same race.

1e82102f3d9ff88035143bc93846f1cb.jpeg

Granted, my wife's Ateca has Hankooks, but that's because it came with those and they still have miles in them. The one's on my Ibiza are a budget brand from Asia that I can't pronouce...

I've had Chinese tires like that. They didn't work out so well for me.

On the Gr.X, yes.

I haven't bothered with the wheels on Gr. X cars. Mostly because I don't do Gr. X that often. :crazy:

Im sure somebody is going to turn up for the race in the GT3 version that they've spent hours painting/testing. Hopefully it isn't me.

Not it!

that 'Moes' decal... you must have clicked 'duplicate on reverse' instead of 'duplicate on reverse and flip horizontal' (or whatever the phrase is)... it's in reverse print :ouch:

Yeah I did that on purpose, it didn’t look right when I just plain flipped it over. For the longest time I didn’t even know you could transfer decals to the other side and I was doing both sides individually. :lol:

Hehe it's funny because I have put Firestones on some of my cars *specifically* because of the red stripe... works with a black car and a red wheel :P.

Considering that they added a second Michelin tire decal to the editor, I think they need to add some more. A second Goodyear decal in white (comes stock on the Ford GT Gr. 3) & the afore mentioned Firestone tire without the red stripe.

No chance! I'm struggling to paint a straight line on the side of my car!

The SF '19 just doesn't like straight lines. I tried doing liveries, but I can't do anything complex.

I didn't go FF or Ghibli in the end. I just revamped my Elf branding theme from my Meganes. Then I went and updated their liveries to match.

So basically all I've done this afternoon is create a sense of uniformity across my Renault Sport stable... #productive

#87 TPC-Leonine Racing R.S.01

6196975078039650849_23.jpg

I still don't know if I'll even be able to race it. But it's there none-the-less!

[

No, at least I don't think so.

I took the shots in the rain just for the looks. Fun fact, I actually did the whole lap on RSS and the car handled remarkably well in the wet.

Cool, thanks. You must have had Off Track Grip Reduction set to Low instead of Real, it’s makes a big difference. :)

Back