R.S.01 Trophy. Circuit de Spa-Francorchamps. 90 minutes.

• Thread starter El_Beardo
  • 574 comments

Do you want multiple tyre compounds available?

• Yes. Soft/Medium/Hard.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. Mediums only.

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I think I’ve just found my livery idea! :lol:

View attachment 862909

Why can't we hit the "like" button more than once? :cheers:

Anyone who knows my designs, knows I'm a Bridgestone|Potenza guy... But you want me to put the Michelin Man on there???

I'm the opposite. When I went from G3s to Adrenalines on my Impreza I was less than impressed. Pilot Sport 3's made me happy again :P.

Last edited:
Also, I'm not sure how I feel about some (one) of these livery 'rules'...

Anyone who knows my designs, knows I'm a Bridgestone|Potenza guy... But you want me to put the Michelin Man on there???

*sobs quietly in a corner*

Bridgestone motorcycles livery, with Michelin tyres?

oh and btw... if anyone has any images they want converting into a decal, just shout me up. It's not possible for everything due to the 15kb size, but i'll have a go if you don't have the software to do it 👍

latest

👍

I'm the opposite. When I went from G3s to Adrenalines on my Impreza I was less than impressed. Pilot Sport 3's made me happy again :P.

Pilot Sport 3s are lovely!

oh and btw... if anyone has any images they want converting into a decal, just shout me up. It's not possible for everything due to the 15kb size, but i'll have a go if you don't have the software to do it 👍

I’ll take that Bart Simpson pic I posted as a decal if possible, TYVM Sir!! :D

Edit: And if you could make a small Chazwuzzer Decal as well if would be amazing! :D

ah yes...

I was purely making a shallow and aesthetical point.

I've tended, mostly, to run black wheels on my liveries and found that the Bridgestone Potenza tyre stickers gave a nice white wall style contrast. I also enjoyed the font face and simplicity of the POTENZA decal. So I've led with that de facto branding on my liveries since.

I honestly have no idea how those tyres compare on the road/track... heck, I don't have a car worthy of 'performance' tyres.

Granted, my wife's Ateca has Hankooks, but that's because it came with those and they still have miles in them. The one's on my Ibiza are a budget brand from Asia that I can't pronouce...

@Bivittavus88 wheel size? Normal size or can we use the + inches?
I'd prefer you run normal size. But, I'm not really too bothered by increased sizes :) whatever you think looks best with your livery.
Can the rims even be made bigger on this car?
I read a discussion a while back, and never followed up on a question that was asked. Does tire size make a difference in performance in GTS?

Im sure somebody is going to turn up for the race in the GT3 version that they've spent hours painting/testing. Hopefully it isn't me.

I'm going to put Gr.X in the thread title. Just in case . .

Qyn
I read a discussion a while back, and never followed up on a question that was asked. Does tire size make a difference in performance in GTS?

It might. If it doesn't, it should.

If it doesn't now, will it when Michelin start having more input?

Edit. Maybe I'll just leave the title, and make the Gr.X bit more noticeable.

Last edited:
I'd say wheel size likely doesn't make a difference.

Considering its in Livery Editor rather than Car Settings I'll go out on a limb and suggest that it is purely an aesthetical choice.

Where that should be the case or not is another matter.

I'm going to put Gr.X in the thread title. Just in case . .

It might. If it doesn't, it should.

If it doesn't now, will it when Michelin start having more input?

Edit. Maybe I'll just leave the title, and make the Gr.X bit more noticeable.
I'd say wheel size likely doesn't make a difference.

Considering its in Livery Editor rather than Car Settings I'll go out on a limb and suggest that it is purely an aesthetical choice.

Where that should be the case or not is another matter.
I didn't think it made a difference, the only reason I asked is because I plus size it x's 2 every chance I get :lol:.

Back