"R" SpEc TuNeRz Official Thread

• Thread starter ryzno
  • 265 comments
Hmmm...a fully modified Lotus Esprit (premo) would be very nice :)

If not, then anything will suffice 👍
Ok, I just sent your new Lotus congrats:D

Attention R Spec Tuners: After just logging in this morning, I noticed they will be doing maintenance to the network 1/15/13 from 3PM-5PM. Which was when our Team Meet was scheduled. I will talk to R_SPEC_LEADER and see when we will reschedule the Team Meet. Thanks PD :grumpy: Can you say new update?

Ok, I just sent your new Lotus congrats:D

Attention R Spec Tuners: After just logging in this morning, I noticed they will be doing maintenance to the network 1/15/13 from 3PM-5PM. Which was when our Team Meet was scheduled. I will talk to R_SPEC_LEADER and see when we will reschedule the Team Meet. Thanks PD :grumpy: Can you say new update?

HAHAHA.... wow talk about timing.

Yo Ry, thanks for the Eg. ( late responses ftw ) I still do those youtube vids, hmu. I'm going to be Honda drag racing alot more, been doing so many rolls and meets. New psn: iNomuken- - NRz_inomuken

Yo Ry, thanks for the Eg. ( late responses ftw ) I still do those youtube vids, hmu. I'm going to be Honda drag racing alot more, been doing so many rolls and meets. New psn: iNomuken- - NRz_inomuken

No problem:) Hope to see you on the track. I've been doing the Time Trials and Seasonals lately.

Whats up ryzno and the whole community!! Anything new? In this whole maintenance time, i have broke in some cars, and trying some slam tuning, cant wait to try them !! See you all around :cheers: 

Whats up ryzno and the whole community!! Anything new? In this whole maintenance time, i have broke in some cars, and trying some slam tuning, cant wait to try them !! See you all around :cheers: 

Waiting for this Falcons game to start:cheers:

I personally respect R spec... there's no need to hate... just because they are the fastest 1/4 mile Honda drag team on gt5 truthfully, doesn't mean u should decide to be such haters. ApL will support R spec more than any other team!!! R spec is legit and chills wit ApL because they know we legit too. Much love!!!

I personally respect R spec... there's no need to hate... just because they are the fastest 1/4 mile Honda drag team on gt5 truthfully, doesn't mean u should decide to be such haters. ApL will support R spec more than any other team!!! R spec is legit and chills wit ApL because they know we legit too. Much love!!!

Thank you for the props and the respect! We love the haters also(any publicity is good publicity :sly: ) We at R Spec are proud to be friends with ApL. Yall are a legit, fast Team that doesn't create drama with other Teams :cool: Like you said let them hate, they just jealous they cant get on our level :boggled:

I haven't been checking GTPlanet as much lately. Or been on GT5 that much. I have had some personal problems this last month, that I have dealt with, so, be on the look out, ryzno is back and better than ever :scared:

xtensofcm
Hello all, wanted to say my ps3 disc tray is messed up.... i dropped it lol. Hope to be back soon tho

Is the disc stuck in it if it is open it up and see whay u can do, same if u cant get a disc in.

Ps DO NOT OPEN YOUR PS3 IF ITS UNDER WARRENTY!

Nah man, i actually moved out yesterday, but i got my saved game and all, only missing my game which i will get on the weekend.

Team Battle Results:
R Spec Tunez vs. Team Strechy Face
R Spec 20 / Strechy 17
Winner R Spec Tunez

HELLO R SPEC, sorry guys i never playin for a couple months, im still tryin to fix my ps3 from YLOD and i was on vacation with my bro, i cant wait to see u guys again, IM STILL HERE, IM STILL ALIVE, IM STILL R SPEC ALWAYS R SPEC AND I'LL BE BACK SOON!!!

R SPEC FTW -NAMCO SR

remember I'LL BE BACK SOON

Last edited:
Well after 2 years of Drag Racing I feel it is time for me to go into semi-retirement. I have lost the thrill of drag racing mainly due to the hybrids. I have found it impossible to get into any drag rooms cause someone will have a hybrid, now I dont know if my internet cant handle the altered data or what but I cant get in. (I can get in to my weekly race club:odd: )

Now dont worry :nervous: you will still see me and I will still be in the drag forum. I just feel its time to step back a little till GT6:cool:

I have met plenty of good racers and want to thank everyone who has helped me and our Team. I also want to thank R_SPEC_LEADER for giving me a shot 2 years ago when I knew nothing about tuning. Thank you for all the knowledge:cheers:
I've been down since day one and I will still be down with all R Spec Tunerz.

"R" SpEc TuNeRz for life FTW:crazy:

I feel you on this,its silly to even try and run in a "no hack room" now, i ran into a few that the host was running super softs yet insisting he wasnt hacked kicking hybrids that beat him.every nobody is "fast" now

Back