[RACE][B-Spec] 2015-S1 Captain Morgan GTR2 World Endurance Championship

• Thread starter raven214
  • 303 comments

Would it be acceptable to do race writeups rather than videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
What are you driving if you don't mind me asking?
Screenshot_2015-04-15-20-41-26.png

Oh for 🤬 sake. Why can't I find a teammate for Niku.

S'okay, after all I am a TKU rookie, so I should learn the ropes before even thinking of racing with another guy/gal as part of a team. I'll just go "lone vigilante" on all them GT drivers and whoop their bums. :cool: :lol:

Sorry Niku :lol::lol::lol:

You called? :lol: No problems, it's each driver's decision to race in a team or not, and you chose your own team. It's cool.

I'm in Swift AutoSport... Sorry mate as though I would love to join you and Jahgee in Team Kate Upton lol

There is one small issue. Swift Autosport already has 2 drivers in GT and I would prefer it not go over that. This already came up with TKU in Prototype. Could I interest you in either making your own team (you're free to be an affiliate of Swift Autosport) or joining someone else?

@raven214

Could you change TI Racing to RJC Racing please.
How long do we have to finish our scheme before the season starts?
I'll have the team name updated by tonight. 👍

I haven't set a hard date for schemes because I know there is a lot going on with Rally, Nas, and Gerarghini all having seasons/series starting up. That being said, I would like to have them in by May 1st. :cheers:

I'll have the team name updated by tonight. 👍

I haven't set a hard date for schemes because I know there is a lot going on with Rally, Nas, and Gerarghini all having seasons/series starting up. That being said, I would like to have them in by May 1st. :cheers:

Thank You 👍

RAVEN MOTORSPORT
Where racing is a family business

RM-drivers1.jpg

The team poses in front of Eric's restored 1972 Chevy Camaro, which the boys presented their father for his 50th birthday.

Will Raven - A natural-born leader, Will Raven gave up a promising young racing career to serve as a fighter pilot in the US Navy. Now, Will trades in his flight suit for a race suit, and puts his military discipline to good use in running the day-to-day operations at Raven Motorsport. Named for his grandfather, an accomplished military aviator in his own right, Will is a master strategist and crafty tactician. Even when he does not have the outright pace of his competitors, he often finds a way to stay in the fight by getting the most out of his equipment and making his car last longer than the rest. While Will has always acted as a mentor to his younger brother, Jett, the pair maintain a healthy sibling rivalry to this day.

Jett Raven - Younger brother Jett Raven has always felt like he had something to prove. A lifelong thrill seeker, Jett lives for speed and adventure, and will race anything that moves. His fire and passion for racing is infectious, and helps fuel Raven Motorsport to compete with the biggest and best in the business. As director of the team's marketing and PR departments, Jett expresses his creative side by making sure the cars always look good. He drives relentlessly, and can never be accused of slacking off - even if it occasionally comes back to bite him in the form of a late mechanical failure. Pushing himself and his equipment to the max is the only way Jett knows how to drive. Combine his speed with his older brother Will's ability to conserve the car and choose the right times to attack, and this duo is a force to be reckoned with on the track.

Eric Raven - The patriarch of the Raven clan, Eric is a former US Marine and the founder of Raven Motorsport. As father of Jett and Will, Eric built the team from the ground up, starting in Trans-Am with a 1972 Chevrolet Camaro run out of his own garage. The pinnacle of his driving career came in the 90's with winning the 24 Hours of Daytona and the overall driver's championship in the same year, followed by finishing on the podium at Le Mans. Eric just recently passed down control of most team operations to his sons Will and Jett, though he remains intimately involved as the race manager. These days, he spends most of his time atop the pit box calling the shots, but he does get back in the car every now and again for long distance races as the group's third driver.

S'okay, after all I am a TKU rookie, so I should learn the ropes before even thinking of racing with another guy/gal as part of a team. I'll just go "lone vigilante" on all them GT drivers and whoop their bums. :cool: :lol:

You called? :lol: No problems, it's each driver's decision to race in a team or not, and you chose your own team. It's cool.
I could be a teammate...

Do you want to be my teammate, Angel? I sure don't mind if you do, but it is interesting.
I never knew this was a thing, and TKU, despite it's weirdness, is a job opening so why not.

Ferrari. I hate Porsche

Then you'll fit right in TKU GT, since I'm also a Ferrari driver. Can't really go wrong with a 360, if I do say so myself. The only thing I'd probably ask you is to use Aardvark Bold for the numberplate, since that's TKU's trademark number style. Other than that, it's free game for you.

Then you'll fit right in TKU GT, since I'm also a Ferrari driver. Can't really go wrong with a 360, if I do say so myself. The only thing I'd probably ask you is to use Aardvark Bold for the numberplate, since that's TKU's trademark number style. Other than that, it's free game for you.
I'll need someone to make a scheme for me. Not crafty with the editing tools.

Back