[RACE][B-Spec] 2015-S1 Captain Morgan GTR2 World Endurance Championship

• Thread starter raven214
  • 303 comments

Would it be acceptable to do race writeups rather than videos?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm now confused. Did you tag everyone running or just those without working liveries? Because I could have sworn I submitted mine, swifts and gerarghinis.

My guess is that it was a major tag call, for both those who have and haven't submitted their liveries at this point. Well, it's always good to be careful, as they say.

The other question, which cars do we paint? Because in that Form you made us pick 4 in order....

Oh, I see. You are in the Ferrari. Also, the OP and points spreadsheet are up to date with everyone's info. 👍

The form question was an attempt to get everyone to rank their choice of cars in the event that, for some unforeseen circumstance, I needed to change people's cars/classes. That way I could do so without having to re-ask what your picks would be. I had toyed around with the idea of keeping the number of each car model equal, but then I decided to just let everyone use what they wanted.

I'm now confused. Did you tag everyone running or just those without working liveries? Because I could have sworn I submitted mine, swifts and gerarghinis.

I tagged everyone just so we're all on the same page. This weekend, I hope to start testing the cars and the race format. I'll also start a list of what I have from whom. :cheers:

Last edited:
Oh, I see. You are in the Ferrari. Also, the OP and points spreadsheet are up to date with everyone's info. 👍

The form question was an attempt to get everyone to rank their choice of cars in the event that, for some unforeseen circumstance, I needed to change people's cars/classes. That way I could do so without having to re-ask what your picks would be. I had toyed around with the idea of keeping the number of each car model equal, but then I decided to just let everyone use what they wanted.

I tagged everyone just so we're all on the same page. This weekend, I hope to start testing the cars and the race format. I'll also start a list of what I have from whom. :cheers:
Time to get making the Ferrari :D

@RACECAR Can you make the Rarity one? I don't have time this week or else I would make it, thanks in advance!

Anyone have the carviewer files for the Maserati?

According to extensive research on teh interwebz, one such thing is either extremely rare, taken down or non-existant. That was pretty much my only concern when @raven214 and I were discussing ideas for this and how to make our series different from each other.

According to extensive research on teh interwebz, one such thing is either extremely rare, taken down or non-existant. That was pretty much my only concern when @raven214 and I were discussing ideas for this and how to make our series different from each other.
:indiff: Well that sucks.

Anyways, here's a teaser of my confused paint scheme. It'll be done tomorrow.

Screen shot 2015-04-27 at 10.43.10 PM.png

Your car is looking good. Put the number on the hood and you're good to go I'd say. 👍
Do we really have to? Sorry for a pointless question, but it's just to make it sure :(

It's all in fun. Also, it gives some added incentive for those that don't want butt paste, diapers, or other unpleasantries sponsoring their car. ;)

There's nothing wrong with asking for help either. I'll help where I can once I finish up my other cars.
Ok, thanks for the clarifiaction 👍

Do we really have to? Sorry for a pointless question, but it's just to make it sure :(
Yes. It helps in identifying the cars. Also, please put the numbers on the sides in black. The hood number can be in whatever color/style/position you want.

FireFlames2001-2008.jpg

If someone could make me this paint scheme on a Maserati, with the Blue being hex code 0000FF, the Red being FF0000 & the Yellow hood number being CEFF01 I would be eternally grateful

Gonna pull out of this, don't have time to make the scheme and lost interest in all these B-Spec series

You know you can ask for help if you don't have time to make the scheme yourself, right? I understand the second part, even though it's a pity that you are losing interest.

Gonna pull out of this, don't have time to make the scheme and lost interest in all these B-Spec series

Are you sure? As Niku mentioned, someone else can make the scheme for you, and it really is a minimal effort required after that. Still, it's up to you and I respect your decision, so if you confirm you want to leave then I'll take you off the list. :cheers:

OP and spreadsheet have been updated. If there is a silver lining to AJHG's decision, it's that I should now be able to run everyone in the race without having to do heat qualifying.

FireFlames2001-2008.jpg

If someone could make me this paint scheme on a Maserati, with the Blue being hex code 0000FF, the Red being FF0000 & the Yellow hood number being CEFF01 I would be eternally grateful

Sorry I got derailed by the stache. I would love to make this for you - I just don't know if I could do it justice, and of course there's the matter of finding the free time. I haven't always loved Gordon (always respected him though), but I've always loved this paint scheme.

Speaking of liveries, when were we going to tease ours, @raven214? :D

I can kind of see where @AJHG1000 is coming from.
It does get a little annoying when you're watching your AI in an easily-avoided situation and they decide to do bugger-all about it :lol:

(IF there's enough interest in it, I would want to do an actual online race with these cars just to break it up a bit. Could make a good non-championship round too)

Speaking of liveries, when were we going to tease ours, @raven214? :D

I can kind of see where @AJHG1000 is coming from.
It does get a little annoying when you're watching your AI in an easily-avoided situation and they decide to do bugger-all about it :lol:

(IF there's enough interest in it, I would want to do an actual online race with these cars just to break it up a bit. Could make a good non-championship round too)

Funny you mention that... :D I have much planned and hope to get going on a lot of things this weekend. :cool:

I would love to do an actual online race btw! 👍 Not sure how many real drivers we would have though?

As for paint schemes, here's a rough list of what has been submitted for whom. Please note I haven't tested any of the schemes in-game yet. I hope to start that this weekend as well:

@raven214 - 4/21 WIP
@Harsk100 - WIP
@tbwhhs - 4/27
@Gerarghini - 4/22
@DCybertron - 4/30
@DurWinning - ?
@Niku Driver HC - 4/27 WIP
@BKGlover - 4/13
@rallymorten - 4/21 WIP
@Jahgee1124 - ?
@swiftsmith - 4/22
@Tired iron - ?
@Smurfybug - ?
@BRRT_Angel - ?

Funny you mention that... :D I have much planned and hope to get going on a lot of things this weekend. :cool:

I would love to do an actual online race btw! 👍 Not sure how many real drivers we would have though?

As for paint schemes, here's a rough list of what has been submitted for whom. Please note I haven't tested any of the schemes in-game yet. I hope to start that this weekend as well:

@raven214 - 4/21 WIP
@Harsk100 - WIP
@tbwhhs - 4/27
@Gerarghini - 4/22
@DCybertron - 4/30
@DurWinning - ?
@BKGlover - 4/13
@rallymorten - 4/21 WIP
@Jahgee1124 - ?
@swiftsmith - 4/22
@Tired iron - ?
@Smurfybug - ?
@BRRT_Angel - ?
No one has made mine yet.

@raven214 - 4/21 WIP
@Harsk100 - WIP
@tbwhhs - 4/27
@Gerarghini - 4/22
@DCybertron - 4/30
@DurWinning - ?
@BKGlover - 4/13
@rallymorten - 4/21 WIP
@Jahgee1124 - ?
@swiftsmith - 4/22
@Tired iron - ?
@Smurfybug - ?
@BRRT_Angel - ?
I'm still looking for someone to help with mine.

Pretty sure I've said this somewhere else, but maybe, just maybe, there's a bigger chance of someone spontaneously doing it because they find time for it if they actually know what you want?

Don't stop at "I need someone to do my livery", but continue with "I'd like it to look like blahblahblah.." or "The base color should be blahblah with blahblah stripes along the side.." I mean, you've had time to post that you need help with it. By the time someone has time to do it and asks for the details, you might not have gone to bed. Then, when you get up, they're going to sleep. Up to 24 hours have just been wasted trying to say something you could've said right from the start.

Back